CBSE Board Syllabus for Physics
CBSE Syllabus 2013 for Physics for the standards 1st to 12th all is available here on the portal of the edurite board. The board’s papers, textbooks and syllabus are available here on the same page. CBSE stands for the central board of secondary education and is a board of the education for both the public and private schools. The CBSE Physics Syllabus 2013 for the yearly exams conducted by the central board of secondary education is skilled through the classroom sessions in the affiliated government and private schools. The schools that are associated with the CBSE board are bound the exam system and have to follow the NCERT syllabus as per the guidelines specified by the central board of secondary education. All the information regarding the syllabus of any subject is provided on the portal of the edurite board. For the examination the students are generally at the hype of nervousness. To make them stress free the CBSE board makes some changes in the syllabus. All information is listed according to the classes on the portal.
The syllabus of physics for class 12th comprises of two components theory and practical work. Theory has the weight ages of 70% while practical work has the weight ages of 30% marks in the result. The CBSE Syllabus for Physics 2013 includes the equal weight ages of electricity, magnetism, optics, Atoms and nuclei and devices and communication system. The 70% weight ages is also divided according to the topics above defined.
Electrostatics (8), current electricity (7), magnetic effect of current and mechanism (8), electromagnetic induction and alternating current (8), electromagnetic waves (3), optics (14), Dual nature of matter (4), Atoms & nuclei (6), electronic devices (7) and communication system (5). The bracket shows the marks that have the total of the 70 marks of the subject physics.
CBSE Board 12th Physics Syllabus 2013 Class XII (Theory) One Paper Unit I: Electrostatics Electric Charges; Conservation of charge, Coulomb’s law-force between two point charges, forces between multiple charges; superposition principle and continuous charge distribution. Electric field, electric field lines, electric field due to a point c...Read More
PHYSICS COURSE STRUCTURE 2011-13 Class XI (Theory) One Paper Three Hours Max Marks: 70 Class XI Weightage Unit I Physical World & Measurement 03 Unit II Kinematics 10 Unit III Laws of Motion 10 Unit IV Work, Energy & Power 06 Unit V Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body 06 Unit VI Gravitation 05 Unit VII Properties of Bulk Matter 10 Unit VII...Read More
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Syllabus Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science Previous Year Question Paper 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Physical Education
- ICSE Board Class 12 History
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus For Computer Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 French
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Agriculture
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 English Core(Compulsory)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Math
- Haryana Board Class 12 Geography
- Meghalaya Board Class 11 English Core