CBSE Board Class 10 Physics Sample Papers 2011
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 10 Physics
CLASS – X
SUBJECT – PHYSICS
1. Name one physical condition on which the resistivity of a metal depend
2. If a wire of length ‘l” is stretched three times its original length what
happens to its new resistance and resistivity?
3. Name the physical quantity which carries the unit J/C ?
4. what causes the current to flow in a conductor/
5. Relate 1 joule and 1 volt.
6. why is ammeter cannot be connected in parallel to a given resistor in a
7. What is conductance ? what happens to the conductivity of a conductor
when its temperature is increased?
8. When length of a wire is doubled what happens to its resistance?
9. what is the commercial unit of electrical energy?
10.Name the material used for electric heater wires?
11.Light from bathroom bulb gets dimmer for a moment when geyser is
switched on. Why?
12.Name the material the resistance coils (standard) are made of?
13.A wire of resistance 2 ohms is bent to form a circle. What is the
resistance between two diametrically opposite points?
14.A small heating element connected to a 10 V d.c supply draws a current
of 5 A. How much electric power is supplied to the heater? http://www.boardguess.com
This article is the property of BoardGuess.com. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Please
visit http://www.boardguess.com for more information.
15.How many electrons are in 1C of charge?
16.What is electrical potential energy?
17.How much current will an electric iron draw from 200v line, if the
resistance of the electric iron coil is 500 ohms?
18.When a constant current is applied for a time of t seconds, how can you
increase the heat produced to 4 times?
19.From the graph which of the two resistors has higher resistance justify?
20 if the potential V of given conductor of resistance R s doubled what
happens to its new resistance R ? Draw a graph b/w V and R to show the
variation of it.
21. An electric iron has a rating of 750 W , 220 V. Calculate the a) current
passing through it. b) its resistance in use
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture 2013-SET-3
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Of 2012
- ICSE Board Class 10 Fashion Studies 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sanskrit 2013-Set-2
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Malayalam
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture
- CBSE BOARD History Syllabus for Class 12
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Telugu
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Sindhi special
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Commerce
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Music (Hindustani Vocal)