CBSE Board Class 9 Math Sample Papers 2011
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 9 Math
Class – IX
Subject – Mathematics
Time Allowed - 60 min M.M -30
(i) All questions are compulsory.
Q.1.If volume of a cube is 216cm3 then its edge is-
(A) 36cm (b) 6cm (c) 12cm (d) 16cm
(2) Determine the volume of a conical tin having radius of the base as 30 cm and its slant height as 50 cm (use π = 3.14)
(3) Find the volume of a sphere whose diameter is 7 cm (π =22/7)
(4) It cost Rs 2,200 to paint the inner curved surface of cylindrical vessel 10 m deep. If the cost of painting is at the safe of 20 per m2. Find the radius of the base.
(5) The ratio between the curved surface area and total surface of aright circular cylinder is 1:2 . Find the ratio between the height and radius.
(6)The volume of a right circular cone is 9856cm3. If the diameter of the base is 28cm. find the slant height of the cone.
(7) Circumference of the base of aright circular cone is 88cm if the height of the cone 10cm then find its volume.
(8) A conical tent is 10cm height and the radius of its base is 24cm. Find –
(b) cost of the canvas required to make the tent. If the cost of 1m2.canvas is Rs.70.
(9)A classroom is 10cm long 6.4m wide and 5cm high. If each student be given 1.6m2 of te floor area . How many student can be accommodated in the room .How many cubic meters of air would each student get?
(10) Curved surface area of a cone 308cm2 and slant height is 14 cm. find its total surface area.
Q.11 Volume of a cube is 583m3. Find the cost of painting its total surface area at the rate of Rs.3.0per m2.
Q12 Find the volume of the sphere whose surface area is 154 sq. cm.
Q13 The radius and height of a cone are in the ratio 4 : 3. The area of the base is 154 cm 2 . Find the area of the curved surface.
Q14 Construct a triangle ABC in which ∠B=75 0
, BC=5cm and AB =3cm
Q15. Find the value of a and b such that the following equations may have (3, -2) as a solution 5x + ay = 8; 7x+by = 4b
Q16 Find the value of k, if x=2,y=1 is a solution of the equation 2x+3y=k
Draw the graph of the equation 2x + y = 4. From the graph, find the value of y when x = 2
Q17 Write the four solutions for the equation 2x+y = 7
Q18 A bag contains 4 red, 5 green and 3 blue marbles. A marble is selected at random from the bag. Calculate
the probability of getting (a) a red ball (b) a blue ball (c) not a blue ball.
Q19 Prove that the line segment joining the midpoint of the hypotenuse of a right angled triangle to the vertex of the
right angle is half of the hypotenuse.
Prove that the angle subtended by an arc at the centre is double the angle subtended by it at any point on
remaining part of the circle. Using this prove that the angle subtended by a minor arc in the alternate segment is
Q20. A storage tank consists of a circular cylinder with a hemisphere adjoined on either end. If the external diameter of the
cylinder is 1.4 m. and its length is 5m. What will be the cost of painting it on the outside at the rate of Rs.10 per square
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 9 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Economics 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Biology For 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013-SET-3
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper Of 2012
- CBSE Board Class 10 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Animal Husbandry
- Haryana Board Class 12 Agriculture
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Math
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Tamil
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Telugu(Special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Physical Education
- Haryana Board Class 12 Math
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Science