CBSE Board Class 12 Math Sample Papers 2010
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2010 for Class 12 Math
Subject – Mathematics
Class – XII
1. If f: R be given by f ( x) = then find
2. Simplify : a+b=10;a+2b=4
3. . Write the points where the function is differentiable.
4. Find a matrix X such that B – 2A + X = O,
5. Find a unit vector perpendicular to each of the vectors
6. Let f: N be a function defined as f ( x ) = 4x2 + 12x + 15 .Show that f: N where S is the range of f, is invertible .Find the inverse of f .
7. If x , y, z are different and
8. If the function is continuous at x = 3 and x = 5, then find the value of a & b.
9. Evaluate: dx and hence find : dx , where n is positive integer.
10. Solve: ( 1 + ex/y ) dx + ex/y ( 1 – x/y ) dy = 0
11. Find the intervals in which the function f(x) = sin x - cos x is increasing or decreasing on [0,].
12.Prove that the curves y2 = 4ax and x y = c2 cut at right angles if c4 = 32 a4
13.Perpendicular to the sum of the other two find
14.If with reference to the right handed system of mutually perpendicular unit vectors, and , then express in the form of = + , whereis parallel to and is perpendicular to . (hots)
15. Find the shortest distance between the lines whose vector equations are
16.Find the image of the point P( 6,5,9) on the plane determined by the points
A ( 3,-1,2 ) , B ( 5,2,4 ) and C ( -1,-1,6 )
17. The probability of a shooter hitting a target is 3/4. How many minimum number of times must he/ she fire so that the probability of hitting the target at least once is more than 0.99?
18. Using elementary transformation find the inverse of the matrix
19. Prove that of all the triangles inscribed in a circle ,the equilateral triangle triangle has the maximum area.
20.A water tank has the shape of an inverted right circular cone with its axis vertical and vertex lowermost .Its semi vertical angle is tan-1 ( 0.5) .Water is poured in to it at a constant rate of 5 cubic meter per hour .Find the rate at which the level of the water is rising at an instant when the depth of the water tank is 4m.
21. Suppose a girl throws a die. If she gets a 5 or 6, she tosses a coin three times and notes the number of heads. If she gets 1, 2,3 or 4 she tosses a coin once and notes whether a head or tail is obtained. If she obtained exactly one head, what is the probability that she threw 1, 2,3 or 4 with the die.
22. A line makes angles with the diagonals of a cube , prove that
23. A manufacturer of patent medicines is preparing a production plan on medicines A and B. There is sufficient raw material available to make 20,000 bottles of A and 40,000 bottles of B, but there are only 45,000 bottles into which either of medicines can be put. Further, it takes 3 hours to prepare enough material to fill 1,000 bottles of A and it takes one hour to prepare enough material to fill 1,000 bottles of B and there are 66 hours available for this operation. The profit is Rs.8 per bottle for A and Rs. 7 per Bottle for B. How should the manufacturer schedule his production in order to maximize his profit.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Economics 2013
- CBSE Board Class 10 Sample Paper of Science For 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Urdu (special)
- ICSE Board Class 10 Chemistry
- CBSE Board Class 7 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Agriculture
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Oriya (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sanskrit (special)
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship
- CBSE Board Class 11 History