CBSE Board Class 12 Math Sample Papers 2009
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2009 for Class 12 Math
1) All questions are compulsory.
2) The question paper consists of thirty questions divided into 4 sections A, B, C and D. Section A comprises of ten questions of 01 mark each, Section B comprises of five questions of 02 marks each, Section C comprises ten questions of 03 marks each and Section D comprises of five questions of 06 marks each.
3) All questions in Section A are to be answered in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of the question.
4) There is no overall choice. However, internal choice has been provided in one question of 02 marks each, three questions of 03 marks each and two questions of 06 marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
5) In question on construction, drawing should be near and exactly as per the given measurements.
6) Use of calculators is not permitted.
Question 1: Find the [HCF X LCM] for the numbers 100 and 190.
Question 2: If 1 is a zero of the polynomial p(x) = ax2 – 3(a – 1)x – 1, then find the value of a.
Question 3: In ?LMN, ?L = 50? and ?N = 60?. If ? LMN ~ ?PQR, then find ?Q.
Question 4: If sec2? (1 + sin ?)(1 – sin ?) = k, then find the value of k
Question 5: If the diameter of a semicircular protractor is 14 cm, then find its perimeter.
Question 6: Find the number of solutions of the following pair of linear equations:
x + 2y – 8 = 0
2x + 4y = 16
Question 7: Find the discriminant of the quadratic equation 33x2+10x+3 =0
Question 8: If 45 a, 2 are three consecutive terms of an A.P., then fine the value of a.
Question 9: Two coins are tossed simultaneously. Find the probability of getting exactly one head.
Question 10: Find all the zeroes of the polynomial x3 + 3x2 – 2x – 6, if two of its zeroes are -2 and. 2
Question 11: Which term of the A.P. 3, 15, 27, 39, … will be 120 more than its 21st term?
Question 12: In the figure below, ?ABD is a right triangle, right-angled at A and AC ?? BD. Prove that AB2 = BC . BD.
Question 13: If cot? =158 then evaluate 2+2 sin?(1- sin?)1- cos ?(2-2 cos ?)
Question 14: If the points A(4, 3) and B(x, 5) are on the Circle with the centre O(2, 3), find the value of x.
Question 15: Solve the following equation for x.
9x2 – 9(a + b)x + (2a2 + 5ab + 2b2) = 0
Question 16: If -5 is a root of the quadratic equation 2x2 + px – 15 = 0 and the quadratic equation p(x2 + x) + k = 0 has equal roots, then find the values of p and k.
Question 17: Prove that the lengths of the tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
Using the above theorem, prove that:If quadrilateral ABCD is circumscribing a circle, then AB + CD = AD + BC
Question 18: An aeroplane when flying at a height of 3125 m from the ground passes vertically below another plane at an instant when the angles of elevation of the two planes from the same point on the ground are 30? and 60? respectively. Find the distance between the two planes at that instant.
Question 19: A juice seller serves his customers using a glass as shown in figure. The inner diameter of the cylindrical glass is 5 cm, but the bottom of the glass has a hemispherical portion raised which reduces the capacity of the glass. If the height of the glass is 10 cm, find the apparent capacity of the glass and its actual capacity. (Use ?? = 3.14)
Question 20 : During the medical checkup of 35 students of a class, their weights were recorded as follows:
Weight (in kg) Number of students
38 – 40 3
40 – 42 2
42 – 44 4
44 – 46 5
46 – 48 14
48 – 50 4
50 – 52 3
Draw a less than type and a more than type o give from the given data. Hence obtain the median weight from the graph.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry 2013-SET-2
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Math Sample Papers for Class 10 for year 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Economics Sample Paper OF 2012
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- CBSE Board 12 Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Physical Education
- Manipur Board Class 10 Hmar
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Geography
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics
- Haryana Board Class 10 Computer Science
- Gujarat Board Class 9 English Core
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile