CBSE Board Class 12 Math Previous Year Question Papers 2009
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2009 for Class 12 Math
Class – XII
Subject – MATHEMATICS
M.M. 100 Time: 3 hours
(1). All questions are compulsory
(2). The question paper consists of 29 questions divided into three section A comprises of 10 questions of one mark each, section B comprises of 12 questions of four marks each and section C. comprises of 07 questions of six marks each.
(3). All questions in section A are to be answered in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of the question.
(4). There is no overall choice. However internal choice has been in 04 questions of six marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternative in all such questions.
(5). Use of calculator is not permitted. However, you may ask for logarithmic and statistical Tables, if required.
Section – A
Q. 1 A matrix A of order 3× 3 has determinant 5. What is the value of ?
Q. 2 For what value of x, the following matrix is singular ?
Q. 3 Evaluate the determinants.
Q. 4 What is the principal value of?
Q.5 Give an example of a relation which is reflexive and transitive but not
Q.6 The radius of a circle is increasing at the rate of 0.7 cm/s. what is the rate
of increasing of its circumference ?
Q.7 Find the projection of the vector = , on the vector
Q.8 Find if for a unit vector ,
Q.9 Show that the points (2,3,4), (-1,-2,1),(5,8,7) are collinear.
SECTION – B
Q.10 Write the function in the simplest form , x
Q11 Show that the function f(x) = is the continuous at every x
but fails to be differentiable at x = -2.
Q.12 Using properties of determinants, prove that
Q.13 Find the equation of the tangent line to the curve y = x2 - 2x+7 is parallel to the line
2x - y + 9 = 0 .
Q 14 Evaluate
Q.15 Evaluate .
Q.16 Evaluate as the limit of the sum.
Q.17 Find the area of the parallelogram whose adjacent sides are represented
by the vectors and .
Q.18 Find the shortest distance between the lines, whose equations are
Q.19.Prove that the image of the point (3,-2,1) in the plane 3x – y + 4z = 2 lies on the plane, x + y + z + 4=0 .
Q .20 There are 5% defective items in a large bulk of items. What is the Probability that a
sample of 10 items will include not more than one defective items ?
SECTION - C
Q.21 Consider f : R given by f(x) = 9x2+6x-5. Show that f is Invertible. Find the inverse of f.
Q.22 A point on the hypotenuse of a triangle is at distance a and b from the Sides of the
triangle. Show that the minimum length of the hypotenuse is
Q.23 Find the area of the region bounded by the curve y = x2+2, and the lines y =x, x = 0
and x = 3.
Q.24 Solve the differential equation
(tan-1y - x)dy = (1 + y2) dx.
Q.25 Find the vector equation of the line passing through the (1,2,3) and parallel to the
planes = 5 and = 6.
Q.26 Two godowns A and B have grain capacity of 100 quintals and 50 quintals
respectively.They supply to 3 ration shops, D,E and F whose requirements
Are 60,50 and 40 quintals respectively. The cost of Transportation per
quintal from the godowns to the shops are given in the following table ;
How should the supplies be transported in order that the Transportation cost
is minimum ? what is the minimum cost?
Q.27 A factory has two machines A and B. past record shows that machine A produced 60%
of the items of output and machine B produced 40% Of the items. Further, 2% of the
items produced by the machine A and 1% produced by the machine B were defective.
All the items are put into One stockpile and then one item is chosen at random from
this and is Found to be defective. What is the probability that it was produced by
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-3
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013 Set 2
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board English Core Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 10 History 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12th Accountancy Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2005
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Psychology
- ICSE Board Class 12 Home Science
- Haryana Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy
- CBSE Board 12th Biology Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Malayalam(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Gujarati