CBSE Board Class 11 Math Previous Year Question Papers 2008
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2008 for Class 11 Math
Class – XI
Subject - Mathematics
Maximum Time– 3 Hrs Maximum Marks – 100
General instructions –
(i)All questions are compulsory.
(ii)The question paper consists of 29 questions divided in to three sections A, B and C. Section A comprises of 10 questions of 1 mark each, Section B comprises of 12 questions of 4 marks each and Section C comprises of 7 questions of 6 marks each.
(iii)All questions in Section A are to be answered in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of the question.
(iv)There is no over all choice. However, internal choice has been provided in 4 questions of four marks each and 2 questions of six marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
(v)Use of calculators is not permitted
SECTION – A
1.Write the set in the set builder form.
2.A relation R is defined on the set of integer as R = find two elements of R.
3.Given 5 flags of different colours, how many different signals can be generated if each signal requires the use of two flags, one below the other?
4.If P(n) : 6n – 5n – 1 is divisible by 25, check its validity for n = 3.
5.Find the modulus of (2-3i)
6.Evaluate cos(-1710 ).
7.Find the solution of the in equation 2x – 5 ≤ 3x + 7
8.If the no. terms in the expansion ( a + b )3m – 1 are 20, then find m .
9.Find two numbers whose AM=34 and GM=16.
10.Find the value of K such that the line joining the points (2, K) and (-1, 3) is parallel to the line joining (0, 1) and (-3, 1)
SECTION – B
11.Let f = be a function from R into R. Determine the range of f.
12.If sinx=find the value of
13.Prove that cos 2x cos
14.Prove by mathematical induction
15.Convert the complex number into polar form.
Solve x 2 – (3
16. If 11 P r = 12 P r-1 find r
In how many distinct permutations of the letters in MISSISSIPPI do the four I’s not come together.
17.On the occasion of friendship day 65 cadets purchased F’bands for each other. They tied the bands to each other and shook hands. Find the total number of hand shakes that occurred
18. Find the sum to n terms of the series: 5+11+19+29+41……………………
19. The sum of two number is 6 times their geometric mean, show that numbers are in the ratio
20.Find the coordinates of point on y –axis which are at a distance of 5 from the point P(3,-2,5)
21.Solve the following system of inequalities graphically
22.In If P (A ) = P ( B ), show that A = B
SECTION – C
23. In a survey of 100 persons it was found that 28 read The New Indian Express, 30 read The Statesman, 42 read The Hindu, 8 read TNIE and TS, 10 read TNIE and TH, 5 read TS and TH and 3 read all three.
a)How many read none of three magazines?
b)How many read magazine C only?
25. IF a , b, c are in AP. Prove that 1/bc, 1/ac,1/ab are also in AP.
26. If the third, fourth and fifth terms in the binomial expansion (x+a)n are 84,280 and 560 respectively, find x,
a and n.
27.Find the image of the point (3,8) with respect to the line x+3y=7 assuming the line to be a plane mirror.
28. A manufacturer has 600 litres of a 12% solution of acid. How many litres of a 30% acid solution must be added to it so that acid content in the resulting mixture will be more than 15% but less than 18%?
29.The coefficient of the ( r-1 )th , rth and ( r + 1 )th terms in the expansion of ( x + 1 )n are in the ratio 1 : 3 : 5 . Find n and r ?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013-2
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2009
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 English Core Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Physics For 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi (Special Language) 2013
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Math
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Urdu (special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Social Science Business Studies
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 Science
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Introductory Information Technology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Tamil
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 English Literature