CBSE Board Class 11 Math Previous Year Question Papers 2007
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2007 for Class 11 Math
CLASS - XI
SUBJECT - MATHEMATICS
Time allowed: 3 hrs M.Marks:100
1.All questions are compulsory.
2.The question paper consists of 29 questions divided into three sections A, B and C.
3.Section A contains 10 questions of 1 mark each, Section B is of 12 questions of 4 marks each and Section C is of 7 questions of 6 marks each.
4.There is no overall choice. However, internal choice has been provided in four questions of four marks and two questions of six marks each.
5.In question on construction, the drawing should be neat and exactly as per the given measurements.
6.Use of calculators is not permitted. However you may ask for mathematical tables.
SECTION – A
1.Write the set in the set builder form.
2.A relation R is defined on the set of integer as R =find R.
3.Let f(x)= and g(x)=x-1 be two functions defined in the domain R. find
4.In a circle of diameter 60cm, the length of a chord is 30cm.find the length of minor arc of the chord.
5.Find the multiplicative inverse of 2-3i
7.Find the positive integer n, so that
8.Given P(A)= and P(B)=.Find P(A or B).If A and B are mutually exclusive events.
9.Consider the experiment in which a coin is tossed repeatedly until a head comes up. Describe the sample space.
10.Write the contra positive of the statement, “If the diagonals of quadrilateral bisect each other, then it is a parallelogram”.
SECTION – B
11.Let f=be a function from R into R. Determine the range of f.
12.If sinx=find the value of
13.Prove that cos2xcos
14.Prove by mathematical induction
15.Convert the complex number into polar form.
16.If P(11,r)=P(12,r-1),find r
In how many distinct permutations of the letters in MISSISSIPPI do the four I’s not come together.
17.A group consists of 4 girls and 7 boys. in how many ways can a team of 5 member be selected if the team has
b)at least one boy and one girl
c)at least three girls
18.Find the sum to n terms of the series: 5+11+19+29+41……………………
19.The sum of two number is 6 times their geometric means, show that numbers are in the ratio (3+2
20.Find the coordinates of point on y –axis which are at a distance of 5 from the point P(3,-2,5)
21.If y= then prove that cosx
Compute the derivative of cotx, with respect to x from first principle.
22.In a class of 60 students,30 opted for NCC,32 opted for NSS and 24 opted for both NCC and NSS. If one of these students is selected at random, find the probability that
a)the student opted for NCC or NSS
b)the student has opted neither NCC nor NSS
c)the student has opted NSS but not NCC
SECTION – C
23.In a survey of 100 persons it was found that 28 read magazine A,30 read magazine B,42 read magazine C,8 read magazines A and B,10 read magazines A and C,5 read magazines B and C and 3 read all three magazines. Find:
a)How many read none of three magazines?
b)How many read magazine C only?
25.Solve the following system of inequalities graphically
26.If the third, fourth and fifth terms in the binomial expansion (x+a)n are 84,280 and 560 respectively, find x, a and n
27.Find the image of the point (3,8) with respect to the line x+3y=7 assuming the line to be a plane mirror.
28.Show that the points (5,5),(6,4),(-2,4) and (7,1) all lie on a circle, and find its equation, centre and radius.
Find the eccentricity, coordinates of foci, coordinates of vertex, coordinates of centre, length of latusrectum of the following ellipse.
29.Calculate mean, Variance and Standard deviation for the following distribution
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Sociology 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Physical Education 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2013-SET-4
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Commerce
- Bihar Board Class 12 Computer Science
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus Of History
- Haryana Board Class 12 English Core
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Agriculture
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Math
- CBSE Board 10th Mathematics Syllabus