CBSE Board Class 10 Math Previous Year Question Papers 2011
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2011 for Class 10 Math
MATHEMATICS PAPER 2011
1) All questions are compulsory.
2) The question paper consists of 25 questions divided into three sections- A, B and C. Section A contains 7 questions of 2 marks each, Section B is of 12 questions of 3 marks each and Section C is of 6 questions of 5 marks each.
3) There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in two questions of two marks each, two questions of three marks each and two questions of five marks each.
4) In question on construction, the drawing should be neat and exactly as per the given measurements.
5) Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may ask for Mathematical tables.
1. If is the G.C.D of and find the value of
2. Solve for and :
3. Find the sum of first terms of an A.P. whose term is
4. P and Q are points on sides CA and CB respectively of ∆ABC, right angled at C. Prove that
5. The mean of the following frequency distribution is 62.8. Find the
missing frequency x
6. Cards marked with numbers are placed in a box and mixed thoroughly. One card is drawn at random from the box. Find the probability that number on the drawn card is
(i) divisible by 7.
(ii) a number which is a perfect square.
7. A washing machine is available for Rs. 13,500 cash or Rs. 6,500 as cash down payment followed by three monthly installments of Rs. 2,500 each. Find the rate of interest charged under installment plan.
8. Solve the following system of equations graphically:
9. Which term of the A.P. will be 132 more than its term?
10. In fig. 2, TA is a tangent to the circle from a point T and TBC is a secant to the circle. If AD is the bisector of prove that ∆ADT is isosceles.
11. Draw a ∆PQR with base vertical angle and median through P to the base is of length 4.5 cm.
12. A toy is in the form of a cone mounted on a hemisphere of common base radius 7 cm. The total height of the toy is 31 cm. Find the total surface area of the toy.
13. The enrolment of a secondary school in different classes is given below.
14. A bag contains 5 red balls and some blue balls. If the probability of drawing a blue ball from the bag is thrice that of a red ball, find the number of blue balls in the bag.
15. Show that the points are the vertices of an isosceles right triangle.
16. In what ratio does the line divides the line segment joining.
17. A man borrows money from a finance company and has to pay it back in two equal half-yearly installments of Rs. 7,396 each. If the interest is charged by the finance company at the rate of 15% per annum, compounded semi-annually, find the principal and the total interest paid.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 10 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2010
- CBSE Board 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2007
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board 12th Business Studies Syllabus
- Haryana Board Class 10 Percussion
- CBSE Board 12th Entrepreneurship Syllabus
- Manipur Board Class 10 Tangkhul
- CBSE Board 12th Accountancy Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Sociology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Commerce
- Haryana Board Class 12 Punjabi
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Physical Education
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 English (Special Language)