CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science Previous Year Question Papers 2011
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2011 for Class 12 Home Science
Q1. State the number to doses and the age at which measles vaccine is given to the child 
Q2. Define object permanence. 
Q3. When is ORS given to a person? 
Q4. Give two tips of storing cotton sarees.
Q5. Define Income. 
Q6. List two foods that are usually adulterated wit h Kesari dal. Give its one injurious effect on
Q7. Name two dishes rich in carbohydrates. State tw o important functions of this nutrient for
Q8. State two effects of horizontal lines in a garm ent, on the appearance of the body.
Q9. List four objectives of ICDS.
Q10. Compare two main symptoms of cholera and diarr hea. 
Q11. Differentiate between Money Income and Real In come.
Q12. State two reasons for the need for washing woo lens with “kneading and squeezing” method.
Also tell about the water and soap requirements for washing wool. 
Q13. Anuradha needs to earn a living. Suggest to he r four different ways by which she can use her
knowledge of food and nutrition and child developme nt to earn more money. 
Q14. Give the full from of the standardization mark s given to biscuits and jam. Name two more
products bearing the same standardization marks.
Q15. Enumerate two major problems faced by consumer s. Give one solution for each of these
Q16. State two typical symptoms of Measles and two important points for care of the patient. 
Q17. State four important points to be kept in mind while modifying a meal for different
Q18. Give two ways of expressing size on the label of a readymade garment.
Q19.List 6 important rules of personal hygiene esse ntially to be followed while cooking food 
Q20. Define Socialization. Enlist two similarities in the roles of parent and teacher as agent s of
socialization of young children. [ 3]
Q21. Elaborate five principles of meal planning and state why they are important.
Q22. Present six problems a child with partial sigh t would encounter in a regular class. 
Q23. State six essential features that a crèche sho uld provide.
 Material downloaded from http://myCBSEguide.com and http://onlineteachers.co.in
Portal for CBSE Notes, Test Papers, Sample Papers, Tips and Tricks
Q24. Your sister is going to purchase jam. Elaborat e six instructions you will give to her to select a
good quality jam.
Q25. Elaborate six advantages and disadvantages of investing in Shares and Bonds. [ 3]
Q26. List six important points you will keep in min d while buying a readymade woollen coat for
Q27. Give three tips on colour and design for selec ting a shirt for a short and a plump teenager. 
Q28. A family wants to buy a big refrigerator in 6 years time. Suggest and briefly explain to them
2 schemes for safe investment of their savings. Giv e two advantages of each scheme. 
Q29. Rita’s silk blouse has an unknown stain on it. Name the method and give steps of the
procedure she should follow to remove the stain. 
Q30. You are having a large gathering in your house . To provide safe water for drinking, which
method would be more suitable, boiling or using chl orine tablets? Provide all the details of
the method you choose and give one reason why this method is more suitable. 
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2010
- Bihar Board Class 11 Entrepreneurship 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Accountancy Sample Paper Of 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Social Science 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science 2013
- CBSE Board Math Sample Papers for Class 10 for year 2011
- CBSE Board 10 Math Sample Paper
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12th Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Information Technology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Science
- Haryana Board Class 12 Psychology
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biotechnology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Animal Husbandry
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus Of Science