CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science Sample Papers 2010
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2010 for Class 12 Home Science
SUBJECT : HOME SCIENCE
DURATION : 3 hrs
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Marks for each question are indicated against it.
3. Read each question carefully and answer to the point.
4. All parts of a question should be attempted together.
1- List two functions performed by clothing to enhance your personality.
2- Write two ways of disguising the figure flaws by the use of colour.
3- Why is it important to use principles of designs in mind while selecting or producing a dress?
4- What is the importance of consumer education?
5- What are fringe benefits? In which income are these included?
6- Write two ways of maintaining balance between income and expenditure.
7- Write one advantage and one disadvantage of hired help.
8- List two barriers against disease germ.
9- Name the device used for detecting a) blindness b) deafness
10- Mention one chemical and one biological quality of safe drinking water.
11- Canned foods have been declared adulterated by PFA. Indicate two possible bases for this declaration.
12- How do cultural feelings of a family influence its meal planning?
13- Meal Planning can bring economy of resources, How?
14- Write four points you will keep in mind for hygienic handling of food.
15- State two changes in the life of three year old child when a new born arrives. Mention one negative emotion felt by the child and state the reason for this emotion.
16- In what four ways does ICDS help in caring f or a nursing mother?
17- Your servant is going to purchase a medicine for an ailment. What instructions will you give to him before making the purchase?
18- Your uncle is a business man. He wants to invest his savings. Suggest any two safe methods of investment. Give two advantages of each scheme.
19- Which four points would you keep in mind while buying clothesfor a young teacher?
20- With the help of illustration explain the effect of broken line on personality.
21- Knowledge of food and nutrition can lead to both self and wage employment. Give two opportunities of each.
22- Give six points you would consider while choosing clothes for an infant.
23- What is the criteria of judging a readymade garment?
24- Your neighbour met with an accident by the use of a defective brand new mixer grinder. What are her rights in this context? How can COPRA help her?
25- What are advantages of keeping a daily account? How can we maintain it?
26- Atithi has got hurt with a rusted knife. Name the disease she may suffer from. Write symptoms and prevention of the disease.
27- List three main areas of physical development in which changes take place during the first three years of a childs life? Give one characteristics of each area.
28- Name the adulterant use to adulterate mustard oil. What are its two ill effects on health? Give one simple test for detection of adulteration in mustard oil?
29- Describe the use alum and chlorine tablet for purifying water. Which of the two methods is better and why?
30- Why are pregnant ladies more susceptible to nutritional deficiencies? Which food do they need more and why? Which two points other than nutritional adequacy are needed to be considered while planning a meal for her?
31- Who are socially disadvantaged children? Identify the needs of these children and how can we help them? 
32- What are standard marks? List two ways by which a manufacturer can cheat consumers by improper use of standard mark. Name the organization who can give a standard mark. How are these marks important for a consumer?
33- Write two qualities of wool which makes it fit for winters. Outline the steps of laundering wool. Write two precautions to keep in mind while storing woolens?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Math Sample Paper Of 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2013-SET-2
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Vocal 2008
- Bihar Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2005
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12th Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Gujarati (special)
- Manipur Board Class 9 Hmar
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Telugu
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Zoology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Math
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus For Math
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry
- CBSE Board Math Syllabus for Class 12
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy