CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science Sample Papers 2008
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2008 for Class 12 Home Science
1. Name the standard mark given for chocolate biscuits and turmeric powder.
2. What is the role of gestures in the language development of a child?
3. Height of one year old Raghu is 70 cm. State his possible height when he will be two and three years old.
4. Why is friction method not used for washing silks?
5. Indicate the age at which a child starts standing with support. Give one other motor ability of this stage.
6. Apart from unhygienic conditions ,under what two other conditions did PFA declare the carrot burfi sold in the village fair as adulterated.
7. Define incubation period in your own words.
8. Identify two signs each of social and cognitive development in a one year old child.
9. Compare the substitute care given inside and outside the home?
10. What points would you look for while evaluating the safety features of a crèche?
11. Geeta has given her class 12th board exams. She wants to become a dietetican. Guide her to pursue her goal and name any two agencies where she can get employed?
12. Convince the women from a village to visit the nearby ICDS centre with at least four reasons.
13. Why is it important to plan meals? Give at least four reasons.
14. Government provides warning signs below advertisement of injurious substances. Which right of consumers is fulfilled by these two activities? What do you understand by this right?
15. Suggest four ways of creating harmony in a frock of a ten year old girl.
16. Keeping all elements in mind, suggest a sari blouse for your mother whose arms are heavy and stomach is protruding.
17. What four points would you keep in mind while lodging a complaint in the district forum?
18. Write four important precautions you would adopt while using chemicals to remove stains from an expensive dress?
19. A family has been served omelette and toast. Analyse this meal in context to nutrition and modify to suit the requirements of a person suffering from diahhorea.
20. The villagers are suffering from skin rash. The doctor has ascribed the cause to some adulterant in their diet. Identify the possible adulterant along with its two other symptoms and three health hazards of consuming these?
21. You notice lot of cockroaches in your kitchen in what six ways could you have prevented these?
22. On the basis of which unhygienic conditions did Rini decide not to eat the snacks sold by the roadside vendor?
23. Evaluate all types of incomes enjoyed by a family. In what two ways each can they increase them?
24. Ramu is suffering from low grade fever for the past two weeks. He has a peculiar odour in his breath and does not feel hungry. Identify the disease he is suffering from along with its other three symptoms. What precautions should be taken to prevent this disease from spreading?
25. How can a family meal get influenced by its structure, resources and religious beliefs? Explain with the help of any two examples of each.
26. Rajesh wants to invest in a scheme which can earn higher interest than his savings account. Suggest at least four safe schemes to him which can fulfill this criteria. Educate him on at least three features of each.
27. List any four consumer aids which you can use to your advantage. How?
28. What four points each would you consider to buy a night suit which is comfortable and easy to maintain.
29. Elaborate the steps you would adopt while washing cotton fabrics at home?
30. You have a classmate who is hard of hearing. What are her psychological needs? How can you help her adjust in the class?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biotechnology 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production 2013-SET-3
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Chemistry 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2013-SET-4
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12th Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2011
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Business Studies
- CBSE Board Class 8 Syllabus For English Core
- CBSE Board Class 7 Syllabus For English Core
- CBSE Board Class 10 Syllabus For English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 French
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Urdu (special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Social Science
- Haryana Board Class 12 Biology
- Haryana Board Class 12 O.S.S. (English)