CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science Sample Papers 2007
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 10 Home Science
1.Predict one possible consequence of extreme depression in an adolescent and state why this happens.
2 Who has greater influence on a child during middle childhood a loving parent or a good friend?
3 In Batik dyes are applied in cold condition. Justify by giving one reason.
4 How is weaving and knitting differentiated in terms of care and maintenance?
5 Write any two advantages of blended fabrics.
6 What does the label of ‘Sanforised’ on a fabric indicate?
7 Give two reasons how food helps regulate body processes.
8 List two important characteristics of yarn.
9 Define ‘Health’ as given by W.H.O.
10 Mention two behaviours seen in adolescents, which will help you to recognize ‘feeling of rebellion’ in
11 How is the ability to classify of a four -year old different from that of a ten year old?
12 W hat happens in the bones of young children, which makes their them strong? W hat is
this process called?
13 Give two reasons for using Non-conventional sources of energy.
14 Name two vocations from the area of Bakery and Confectionery which can be
conveniently operated from home.
15 Tell your friend four delinquent behaviours.
16 If you have to examine degradation in environment which four components will you
17 Give four advantages of Mercerisation of cotton fabrics.
18 List four symptoms of fatigue which are caused due to Boredom.
19 Give two factors that you will keep in mind for selecting a ready made suit for a school going child.
20 Specify four beneficiaries of M idday M eal Programme (MDMP).
21 Why is it important to include carbohydrates in your diet?
22 Present four situations which lead you to conclude that a girl is being discriminated against.
23 Give six reasons why is it important to set up a bio-gas plant?
24 Give three tips each for buying and storing eggs.
25 Give six indicators which will help in identifying a juvenile delinquent.
26 Compare the laundry methods of woolens and cashmillon. Give six points.
27 W hat is work simplification? Suggest two ways of simplifying work in the kitchen.
28 Explain how salt helps in preserving the mango pickle you have made. Also suggest four other ways in
which you can preserve mangoes at home.
29 Explain the factors that influence the selection of an investment scheme by a salaried
30 Give one characteristic each of any four special finishes.
31 List any three macronutrients and give two examples each. How do they help promote the health of an
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production 2013
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Math For 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry 2013-SET-3
- Gujarat Board Class 12 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Maths Sample Papers of 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2009
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 English Core(Compulsory)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Punjabi (Special)
- ICSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science
- Haryana Board Class 12 English Core
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Sociology
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Socially Useful Productive Work
- CBSE Board 12th English Elective Syllabus
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Chemistry