CBSE Board Class 11 History Sample Papers 2010
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2010 for Class 11 History
CLASS - XI
SUB. - History
Time : 3 : 00 Hrs. M.M. : 100
General Instructions :-
(i) Answer all the questions. Marks are indicated against each question.
(ii) Answer to questions carrying 2 marks should not exceed 30 words each.
(iii) Answer to questions carrying 5 marks should not exceed 100 words each.
(iv) Answer to questions carrying 8 marks should not exceed 250 words each.
(v) Attach the maps with the answer script.
Q.1 Name any two languages used in Mesopotamia. (2)
Q.2 In which three continents was the Roman empire extended ? (2)
Q.3 Why did Knights become a distant group ? (2)
Q.4 What do you know about Guild System ? (2)
Q.5 What do you understand by the term Renaissance ? (2)
Q.6 When and who discovered the 'New World' ? (2)
Q.7 Name any two most important minerals for Industrial Revolution. (2)
Q.8 What is meant by the term 'Native' ? (2)
Q.9 What were the 'three Prnciples' of Sun-Yat-Sen ? (2)
Answer any 8 of the following questions.
Q.10 Write about the hunter-gathering societies from the present to the past. (5)
Q.11 Mention about the various types of tools made by the early man. (5)
Q.12 Write a short note on the development of Mesopotamian writing. (5)
Q.13 Why do we remember Augustus age in the Roman Empire ? (5)
Q.14 Describe about the sources to know about the Roman history. (5)
Q.15 What were the main reasons for the rise of Islam in Arab. (5)
Q.16 What was preached by Prophet Muhammad as the messenger of God ? (5)
Q.17 Why did Genghis Khan feel the need to fragment the Mongol tribes into new social and military groupings ? (5)
Q.18 Compare the conditions of the life of a French Serf and a Roman Slave. (5)
Q.19 What did the 'Frontier' meant to the America ? (5)
Q.20 Describe the contribution of the Arabs to the World Civilizations. (8)
What was the position of women in the society of Europe during the 14th and 15th Century AD ? (8)
Q.21 Describe the achievement of the Inca, Maya and Aztec civilizations. (8)
What do you know about the Arawakians ? Mention some of the facts regarding their culture.
Q.22 Discuss the factors because of which the Industrial Revolution began first in England. (8)
Critically estimate the good and bad results of Industrial Revolution in England.
Q.23 What do you mean by 'Meiji Restoration' ? Evaluate the measures taken by Meiji rulers for the modernisation and development of Japan ? (8)
Do you think the Mao Zedong and the Communist Party of China were successful in liberating China and laying the basis its current success ?
Q.24 Show the boundaries of Mongol empire on the given map of the world. (5)
Show the following places on the given map of the world.
Masco, Nishapur, Samarkand, Bukhara, Herat
Q.25 On the given outline map of the world mark and show the following places –(5)
New York, Tokyo, Parth, Sydney, London.
On the given outline map of the world mark and show the following countries - (5)
Italy, England, Egypt, Canada, Japan.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2010
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2008
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Fashion Studies 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2013-SET-2
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Sociology Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- ICSE Board Class 12 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Arabic
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 English Optional
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Functional English
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Bengali(Special)
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Malayalam(Special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physical Education
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Physics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Public Administration