CBSE Board Syllabus for Hindi
Hindi CBSE syllabus 2013 involves assessing the scholars in cyclic manner throughout the academic session. There are two variations in the subject- Hindi A and Hindi B. Evaluations are done on periodic basis in the form of Summative (SA 1 and SA 2) and Formative assessments time-periods being April – September and October – March.
CBSE Hindi syllabus A and B of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) involves study of four sections that will enhance reading and writing skills, grammar and study of literature. Grading will be given at the end of terms instead of marks. SA’s will be given 60 % weightage and Formative assessments will be given remaining 40 % weightage throughout the course study.
The students will have to submit various projects decided by the schools according to standard CBSE board Hindi syllabus. In the first and second terms, two Formative assessments and one Summative Assessment each will be considered. The total marks will be 100 (40 for first term and 80 for second term). According to CBSE board Hindi syllabus, all Formative assessments will carry 20 marks individually. Summative assessment 1 will be of 20 marks and Summative assessment 2 will be of 40 marks.
Hindi CBSE syllabus (both for syllabuses A and B) 2013 has been divided into two sections for the two terms. A student's reading and understanding skills, effective writing abilities, literature proficiency and grammatical accomplishments related to the language which will be judged and improved in all the terms. The curriculum has been designed to enhance the vocabulary and written and spoken communication of the national language.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Syllabus Now
Board Sample Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Social Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2013-SET-3
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science 2013
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Accountancy 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Computer Science
- ICSE Board Class 12 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Agriculture
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Hindi (Special Language)
- Haryana Board Class 12 Marketing & Salesmanship
- ICSE Board Class 12 Psychology
- Manipur Board Class 9 Nepali
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Psychology
- Haryana Board Class 8 Hindi