CBSE Board Class 11 Geography Previous Year Question Papers 2011
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2011 for Class 11 Geography
1.Answer any ten questions from Group A, five
2.questions from GroupB and four
3.questions from Group C.
1.Answer this questions :
(i)Which is the transparent gas for incoming solar radiation and opaque for outgoing terrestrial radiation ?
(ii)Where intertropical convergence zone normally occurs ?
(iii) Which process is responsible for the heating of the atmosphere ?
(iv) Which system of classification is related to Koppens system ?
(v)Name the main constituents of granite.
(vi) What amount of salt in grams express the salinity of ocean water ?
(vii) Name the smallest and biggest ocean.
(viii) In how many types are the Himalayan vegetation classified ? Name them.
(ix) Where do we find black soil areas in India ?
(x)On which scale is the intensity of earthquake measured ?
(xi) Why do major floods not occur in southern peninsula ?
(xii) What factors controls the distribution of temperature over the Indian sub- continent ?
(xiii) Name the water body which separate Andaman and Nicobar.
(xiv) Where we find Karewa formation ?
(xv) Name three rivers that flow into the Arabian Sea.
2.Why is Geography often called the mother of
3.Differentiate topography and relief.
4.Is weathering essential as pre-requisite in the formation of soils ? Why ?
5. Write an explanatory note on the Big Bang
6. How do glaciers accomplish the work of reducing high mountains into low hills and
7. Identify the landslide prone areas of India and suggest some measures to mitigate the disaster caused by them.
8. What is monsoon brust ? Explain south-west and north-east monsoon.
9.Why the western coastal plain is devoid of
10.Give three important characteristics of the monsoon rainfall.
11.What do you mean by social forestry ?
12.Describe the characteristics of black soil.
13. Geography as a discipline is concerned with three sets of questions : what, where and why. Explain this statement.
14. If you move from Badrinath to Sundarban Delta along the course of river Ganga, what major geomorphological features you will come across ?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi (Special Language) 2013
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013-SET-4
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013 Set 2
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-3
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Gujarati
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics
- CBSE Board 12th Biotechnology Syllabus
- ICSE Board Class 9 Computer Science
- Manipur Board Class 10 Tangkhul
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Kannada