CBSE Board Class 11 Geography Previous Year Question Papers 2009
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2009 for Class 11 Geography
1. Anwser the question No. 1 to 6 in maximum words l imit 30 words.
Each question carries 2 marks.
2. Anwser the question No. 7 to 12 in maximum words li mit 50 words.
Each question carries 3 marks.
3. Anwser the question No. 13 to 17 in maximum words limit 75 words.
Each question carries 4 marks.
4. Anwser the question No. 18 to 21 in maximum words limit 120 words.
Each question carries 5 marks.
5. Map showing question no.22 in 5 marks.
6. Draw the diagram/ sketches wherever necessary.
1.Write any one definition of human geography.
2.Name the elements related to the scope of human geo graphy.208
3.Write the position of India and China in the world according to
4.Write any two characteristics of settlements in the rural settlements.
5.Draw an “Radial Pattern”.
6.Write the names of the major factor of transportati on ?
7.Write importance of sex-ratio..
8.Compare between livelihood agriculture and commerci al agriculture.
9.Explain the concept of sinking world.
10.Why is means of transport called the backbone in th e development of a
11.Describe the reasons for the decreasing sex-ratio i n India.
12.Why is conservation of natural reources necessary ?
13.Show the following data of rate of growth in popula tion in india with the
help of a bar-diagram and describe two evil-effects of growing population on the environment.
POPULATION-GROWTH IN INDIA
Year 1961 1971 1981 1991 2001
Population 43.92 54.81 68.33 84.39 102.70
14.There is unity on diversity in India. Explain with ourguments.
15.Why the fishing trade is backward in India ? Where the costal line in
16.Express your views about the main new agriculture t echonology in India.
What is green revolution ? Explain the importance in Indian agriculture.
17.Write in short note about the following Industries in chhattisgarhI. Bidi Industry II. Jute Industry210
Describe in short about the following rivers of chh attisgarhI. Mahanadi II. Indravati river
18.Write the problems how to solve the problems of Ind ustries in the world.
19.Why is forest conservation necessary ? Explain in d etail the measures
taken for the forest conservation.
20.Describe the geographical conditions for the growth of sugarcane in India.
Write the names of two major states in India for th e production of
Describe the tea-producing regions in india and exp lain their importance
of Indian economy.
21.Write about the required factores for establishing Iron and Steel Industry in Bhilai Explain in detail..
Mention the main reasons of centralisation of Cemen t-Industry in211
22.Show the following in the map of India-
1. Chota Nagpur plateau 2. Narmada river
3. Mumbai to Kolkata airway 4. Chilka lake.
5. Rice producing areas of chhattisgarh.
1. Mahanadi 2. Aravali mountin
3. Coal producing area of Korba
4. Kandla port
5. Lowest rain fall area in India.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy 2013-2
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Botany 2011 Sample paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Sample Paper of Math For 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Biology For 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013-SET-2
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- Haryana Board Class 12 Psychology
- Gujarat Board Class 11 English Core
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Telugu
- CBSE Board Class 11 Psychology
- ICSE Board Class 12 Math
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Political Science
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Functional English
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Marathi (special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Biology