CBSE Board Class 11 Geography Previous Year Question Papers 2008
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2008 for Class 11 Geography
1. Anwser the question No. 1 to 6 in maximum words l imit 30 words.
Each question carries 2 marks.
2. Anwser the question No. 7 to 12 in maximum words li mit 50 words.
Each question carries 3 marks.
3. Anwser the question No. 13 to 17 in maximum words limit 75 words.
Each question carries 4 marks.
4. Anwser the question No. 18 to 21 in maximum words limit 120 words.
Each question carries 5 marks.
5. Map showing question no.22 in 5 marks.
6. Draw the diagram/ sketches wherever necessary.
1.Who is father of human geography?
2.What do you understand by human geography ?213
3.What is population explosion ?
4.Name two minerals responsible for numan development .
5.Draw the sketch of radial pattern of rural village.
6.Write in point wise about the factors affecting the air-transport.
7.Compare between population distribution and density ?
8.In what areas the subsistence agriculture done?
9.What is Trade balance?
10.Explain the concept of sinking world.
11.Write a short note on growth of population in India .
12.Describe the tehniques of forest conservation..
13.Show the sex-ratio data of different states of indi a with the help of a simple
bar-diagram. Tell what can be done to achieve sex-r atio balance?
State Keral U.P Panjab C.G.
(Per thousand 1058 898 874 990 921
14.Write down differences between rural and urban sett lements.
15."Iron ore is the mother of development" explain wit h statement.
16.What is green revolution ? For which crop is useful the revolution.
What are the problems of agricaltures in India and how solve the problems
17.Why ‘The Chitrakot Waterfall’ is called the ‘Niagr a of chhattisgarh. ?
Why is Mahanadi called the lifeline of chhattisgarh ?
18.How is secondary and tertiary profession helpful in the growth of
industries ? Explain.215
19.Classify the natural resources and explain then wit h examples.
20.Explain the reason of localisation and factores of development of cotton
textile Industries in India ?
Explain the reason of localisation and factores of development of Iron
and Steel Industries in India ?
21.Describe the main coment Industries in India.
Describe the main minerals found in chhattisgarh.
22.Show the following in the Map of India-
1. Delhi to Mumbai rail route
2. Kolkata city
3. Indira points
4. Bhilai steel plant
5. Bailadila Iron-ore area.
Show the following in the map of India.
1. Chota Nagpur plateau
2. Bay of Khambhat
3. The city of chennai .
5. Jute producing area of West Bengal.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Of 2005
- Bihar Board Class 11 Physics 2009
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English (Special Language) 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2008
- Haryana Board Class 12 Melodic
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices
- Manipur Board Class 11 Class 10 Mizo
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Psychology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Kannada
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Biology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Science
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Math