CBSE Board Class 11 Geography Sample Papers 2007
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 11 Geography
Answer any ten questions :
(i)Which is the transparent gas for
incoming solar radiation and opaque for
outgoing terrestrial radiation ?
(ii)Where intertropical convergence zone
normally occurs ?
(iii) Which process is responsible for the
heating of the atmosphere ?
(iv) Which system of classification is related to Koppens system ?
(v)Name the main constituents of granite.
(vi) What amount of salt in grams express the salinity of ocean water ?
(vii) Name the smallest and biggest ocean.
(viii) In how many types are the Himalayan vegetation classified ? Name them.
(ix) Where do we find black soil areas in India ?
(x)On which scale is the intensity of
earthquake measured ?
(xi) Why do major floods not occur in
southern peninsula ?
(xii) What factors controls the distribution of
temperature over the Indian sub-
(xiii) Name the water body which separate
Andaman and Nicobar.
(xiv) Where we find Karewa formation ?
(xv) Name three rivers that flow into the
Answer any five questions in about 30 words :
5.Why is Geography often called the mother of all sciences ? Define minerals.Differentiate topography and relief.Is weathering essential as pre-requisite in the formation of soils ? Why ?
6.Why the western coastal plain is devoid of any delta ? Give three important characteristics of the
8.What do you mean by social forestry ?
9.Describe the characteristics of black soil.
Answer any four questions in about 150 words :
10. Geography as a discipline is concerned with three sets of questions : what, where and why. Explain this statement.
7 ×4 = 30
11. Write an explanatory note on the Big Bang theory.
12. How do glaciers accomplish the work of reducing high mountains into low hills and plains ?
13. Identify the landslide prone areas of India and suggest some measures to mitigate the disaster caused by them.
14. What is monsoon brust ? Explain south-west and north-east monsoon.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Informatics Practices 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sanskrit 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2011
- Meghalaya Board Class 12 English Core
- Maharashtra Board Class 10 Science
- Gujarat Board Class 12 History
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Environmental Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada(Special)
- Haryana Board Class 10 English Literature
- CBSE Board Class 11 Social Science Business Studies
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics