CBSE Board Syllabus for Functional English
1) To increase the reading ability- for improving reading skills one has to go through different reference articles, dictionary, encyclopedia and other books. One also has to need to understand the writer’s thoughts while reading and need to extract ideas from the book.
2) To increase the writing ability- this topic of CBSE Functional English Syllabus focuses on improving writing abilities. One has to become good in writing letters, business letters, précis, email etc. One also needs to learn writing articles, comprehension and composition.
3) To increase listening ability.
4) To increase speaking ability – one must learn to speak fluent and correct English.
The CBSE Board Syllabus for Functional English is made with the aim of increasing and perfecting the student’s ability to write, read and speak English, also to develop their future in the right direction so that a student does not feel insecure and must not have less confidence while speaking or writing English.
Our website that’s why focuses on bringing the latest and updated CBSE Functional English Syllabus to the student so that it helps the students in preparing before the final exams. The syllabus will help the students during preparation of exam as it is short and to the point and will lessen the pressure and tension of the students and will help the students to gain confidence as this subject only requires good practicing of functional English subject. To know the separate Syllabus for Functional English, just go through our website for more information.
Class XII One Paper Unit Areas of Learning 1. Advanced Reading Skills 2. Effective Writing Skills 3. Applied Grammar 4. Literature SECTION A ADVANCED READING SKILLS Two unseen passages (including poems) with a variety of q...Read More
EXAMINATION SPECIFICATIONS Class XI FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH Unit Area : 1. Advanced Reading Skills (Unseen passages two) 2. Effective Writing Skills 3. Applied Grammar 4. Literature 5. Conversation Skills (Listening + Speaking) 6. Reading Project SECTION A Two unseen passages (including poems) with a variety of questions ...Read More
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Syllabus Now
Board Sample Paper
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Math 2008
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production 2013
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science 2010
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2013-SET-4
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Gujarati (special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Sociology
- Samacheer Kalvi Class 10 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physical Education
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Information Technology