CBSE Board Syllabus for Fashion Studies
The syllabus is divided into four units. The four units or parts of syllabus are:-
Unit 1:- History of fashion. (This part consist of 15 marks theory questions)
This part focuses on the history of fashion from earlier days. It also focuses on the socio-economic and political factors influencing clothing and fashion.
Unit 2:- Basic pattern development. (This part consist of 20 marks theory and 15 marks practical)
This part of CBSE Board Fashion Studies Syllabus is focuses on the introduction of world fashion to the students, how to convert design sketch into three dimensional form, to develop basic blocks, to convert paper drawings into muslin cloth.
Unit 3:- Element of fashion. (This part consist of 15 marks)
This part focuses on introduction of basic element of fashion to students. Such as the movement of fashion, fashion cycle, etc.
Unit 4:- Basic of garment making. (This part consists of 20 marks theory and 15 marks practical)
This part focuses on how to assemble the garments, to construct a bodice, to finish neckline, to set sleeves, to put pleats in the skirt and to finish waist with a waist band.
The CBSE Syllabus for Fashion Studies is made with the aim of exposing the students to the world of fashion designing and to develop their future in the right direction so that a student does not feel lost during higher studies.
Our website that is why focuses on bringing the latest CBSE Board Fashion Studies Syllabus to the students with the marks content of each unit so that it help the students in preparing before the final exams. The CBSE Syllabus will help the students during preparation of exam as it is short and to the point and will lessen the pressure and tension of the students.
CLASS-XII Unit - I: History of Fashion 15 Marks 40 Periods Objectives of the course To give an overview of the history of fashion from ancient civilisation through the ages to the present. To emphasise on the socio-economic and political factors influencing clothing and fashion. ...Read More
COURSE STRUCTURE CLASS XI FASHION STUDIES Unit - I : Introduction to Fashion Studies . Objectives of the course ✓ To learn appropriate fashion terminology ✓ To understand the fashion business ✓ To gain knowledge of the working and interrelationships of different industries and services that comprise fashion business ✓ To differen...Read More
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Syllabus Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2009
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Botany Sample Paper Of 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2013-SET-2
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics 2011
- Bihar Board Class 11 Entrepreneurship 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2007
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2011
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Psychology
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Information Technology
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Chemistry
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- CBSE Board 10th Mathematics Syllabus
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Math
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Informatics Practices
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Computer Science