CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Papers 2010
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2010 for Class 12 Entrepreneurship
Class – XII
Subject – Entrepreneurship
1. a. Providing consultancy services to entrepreneurs reveals which environmental factor?
B. Hiring of man power services reveals which type of leasing 1
2. a. As a entrepreneur what type of pricing mix would you adopt for a budding amusement park?
b. Mobilising money from the silent partners for investment purpose indicates which type of finance? 1
3. a. What is the guidelines by the SEBI,with regard to non convertible debentures?
b. In corporate establishment what is the position of public depositors? 1
4. a. The remuneration payable to public relation staff indicates which type of cost?
b. Which activity bears the utmost importance in the definition of “Trade Practices” 1
5. a. In the concept of sustainable development which factor acts as a base in the right hand version of
of the triangle?
b. What do you mean by “Team Synergy”? 1
6. a. Which budget indicates the status of a business?
b. What do you mean by the term “Fire fighting operations”? (1+1)
7. Mention the items which forms the nucleus of the enterprise process model diagram? 2
8. How is business report beneficial to “A person who habitually creates and innovates” 2
9. You are planning to start a SSI. What type of utilities would you require? 2
10. Read the following text and highlight the main content only on a two point scale basis-
(Total number of words must not exceed 10)
Entrepreneurship is considered as a carrier of progress and prosperity. For carrying out the
production process he needs workers and workers are to be paid their wages.There is a temptation
to increase the volume of profits by minimizing the expenses by exploiting labour. The exploitation
of labour may be in various forms, there may be a tendency to employ child labor,make differential
rate of payment to male and female workers,non payment of promised wages,forcing workers to
work beyond the working hours without extra payment.
Thus from the above statement, we can conclude that the prime social responsibility of entrepreneurs
therefore is to curb all tendencies causing labour exploitation. 2
11. Explain the importance of field trial for the enterprise? 3
12. “The role of Industrial development bank of India is enormous in promoting the small scale sector”-
Prove this statement by highlighting any three functions. 3
13. Elaborate briefly the price mix under which courier business gets confines. 3
14. Explain the main factors affecting the material resources for a business? 3
15. “An enterprise that remains stagnant will evacuate”-comment. 3
16. From the following statements, identify the relevant ideas and explain briefly-
a. Entrepreneurs must be keen listeners with inquisitive mind.
b. An in-depth study of market.
c. A methodology which is very similar to the classroom methodology but yields fruitful results. 3
17. What are the steps taken by a business concern inorder to prevent itself from getting saturated? 3
18. a. List and explain the four types of reports.
b. Define chaos and buck passing. (2+2)
19. Draft a feasibility report with all necessary components that are mandatory for acquiring a loan from
the bank for an estimated amount of Rs.4,00,000. 4
20. Assume yourself as an entrepreneur and you want to start a book stall business in a rural area,what
business strategies would you implement? 4
21. How is business report is beneficial to-
a. The Apex official body of a country.
b. The lenders of credit. (2+2)
22. “An entrepreneur wants to raise capital for a short period of time”-suggest him the various sources
which are available for him. 6
23. “A project is a bundle of elements”-explain in pentagon format by ignoring the concept of
relevant documents and by way of giving more importance to financial statements, income
and expenses equilibrium, venture details and the methodology of administrating the venture for
the purpose of earning profit. 6
24. Explain any six idea fields which acts as convenient frames of reference for an entrepreneur
at the time of generating ideas? 6
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Social Science 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- Karnataka Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper of 2012
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language)
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Biotechnology
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Social Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Information Technology
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Physics
- Samacheer Kalvi Class 10 Science
- Haryana Board Class 10 English Literature
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Physical Education
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture
- ICSE Board Class 12 Math