CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Papers 2005
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2005 for Class 12 Entrepreneurship
General Instructions :
(i) All the questions are compulsory,
(ii) Marks are indicated against each question.
(iii) Question Nos. 1 to 5 are very short answer questions carrying 1 mark each.
Answer to each of these should not exceed 15 words.
(iv) Question Nos. 6 to 10 are short answer questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer
to each of these should not exceed 50 words.
(v) Question Nos. 11 to 17 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each.
Answer to each of these should not exceed 75 words.
(vi) Question Nos. 18 to 21 are short answer questions carrying 4 marks each.
Answer to each of these should not exceed 150 words.
(vii) Question Nos. 22 to 24 are long answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer
to each of these should not exceed 250 words.
1. State the two key behavioural characteristics of an entrepreneur. 1
2. Name the environmental factor which relates to welfare and safety of employees. 1
3. List any two marketing functions under the head ‘Physical supply’. 1
4. Name the products which are sold to other firms for their production purposes. Give any
one example of such products. 1
5. For which type of products can the manufacturer initially fix a very high price? Name
the pricing-method which is used for such type of products. 1
6. Why is a Project report required ? Explain briefly. 2
7. Explain ‘Market Survey and Analysis’ as a feature of a feasibility plan. 2
8. Define a Planning paradigm. 2
9. Why is inventory control essential for an entrepreneur ? Give any two reasons. 2
10. Name and explain the idea field which deals with providing a new technique of teaching. 2
11. Explain in brief any three types of resources that have to be considered by an
entrepreneur while setting up a small-scale enterprise. 3
12. Explain ‘ability to perceive and preserve basic ideas’ as a factor in the process of sensing
13. List the three basic qualities that a good entrepreneur should have. 3
14. Explain with the help of an example, how does an entrepreneur assess the requirements
of working capital. 3
15. List any six factors that should be kept in mind by an entrepreneur as a part of
production plan. 3
16. Explain ‘Distribution Mix’ as an element of ‘Marketing Mix’. 3
17. Explain the role of ‘financial planning” in ‘financial management’. 3
18. Explain ‘Demand Driven Ideas’ and ‘Trading Related Ideas’ as idea fields. 3
19. Name and explain the concept which states that at a particular volume of production a
firm neither makes a profit nor a loss. 4
20. State any four disadvantages of issuing equity shares. 4
21. Explain any two growth sustaining activities of an enterprise. 4
22. Explain any six steps which help in identifying a feasible product or process. 6
Explain the practical steps involved in setting up a Small-Scale Enterprise at Stage-II.98 4
23. What is a ‘Project Report’ ? State any four elements of a Project Report. 6
Give the uses of a Project Report
(i) For the entrepreneurs,
(ii) For financial institutions, and
(iii) For the Government.
24. Harish received an order amounting to Rs. 50,000 for supplying 250 readymade shirts
within two months. He took Rs. 25,000 advance from the buyer.
Name and explain the source of finance Harish is using. Also explain two other sources of
finance he can avail in the same category of sources of finance. 6
Anita wants to buy raw materials from Vinita for her toy factory. She wants that
Vinita should take payment after three months. As per the prevailing practice in this
industry she can make payments within six months
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English (Special Language) 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science 2011
- CBSE Board 10 Math Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science 2013-SET-4
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Psychology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 English Literature 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science 2013
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Kannada
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Malayalam(Special)
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Political Science
- Gujarat Board Class 11 English Elective
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Math
- Haryana Board Class 12 Psychology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Public Administration