CBSE Board Class 11 Economics Previous Year Question Papers 2008
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2008 for Class 11 Economics
Class – XI
Subject - Economics
Time: 3hr MM : 100
1.All questions are compulsory.
2.This question paper consists of 38 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D.of each parts. Section-A consist of 10 questions of 01 marks each, Section -B consists of10 questions of 02 marks each,
3.Section - C consist of 10 questions 03 marks each and Section – D consist of 8 questions 06 marks each.
There is no overall choice.
All questions in section – A are to be answered in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of the question.
SECTION A (One marks each)
1.Define occupational structure.
2.What do you mean by economic planning?
3.What is disinvestment?
4.Define poverty line.
5.Define disguised unemployment.
6.What is savings?
7.Define secondary data.
8.What method is used to draw of lots?
9.What is meant by classification?
10.What is tabulation?
SECTION B (Two marks each)
11.What is casualisation of work force?
12.What is meant by absolute poverty in India?
13.What do you understand by the economic reforms?
14.What is infant mortality rate?
15.Define tertiary sector.
16.What are the two principal parts of a table?
17.What is a circular diagram?
18.What is meant by an ogive?
19.What is meant by random sampling?
20.What is an open ended series?
SECTION C (Three marks each)
21.Briefly states the structure of Indian economy on the eve of independence.
22.Explain full employment as one of the long period objectives of planning.
23.What do you understand by the following terms.(i) Privatisation (ii) Globalisation.
24.Write a note on swarnjayanti gram swarozgar yojana.
25.Distinguish between cyclical and structural unemployment.
26.Distinguish between variable and attribute. Explain with examples.
27.What are the requisites of a good table? Explain.
28.State the main limitations of statistics.
29.Define the term (a) investigator,(b)enumerator,(c)respondent.
30.Mention four merits of census method.
SECTION D (Five marks each)
31.What is meant by unemployment? Discuss the various forms of unemployment in India.
32.Discuss the various measures taken by the government to solve the problem of poverty in India.
33.What is the WTO? Describe its role in the context of Globlisation.
34.Explain the concept of ceiling on land holdings. How did it promote equality in Indian agriculture?
35.Define statistics. What are the basics characteristics?
36.Explain the meanings of sampling survey.what are its advantages and disadvantages?
37.Make a bar diagram of the following data on India’s population:
Population (in crore)
38.The frequency distribution of marks obtained by students in a class test is given below. Draw frequency polygon and ogive.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Science 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2010
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2010
- CBSE Board Economics Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10th Math Sample Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Computer Science 2005
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus Of Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Sindhi special
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Reconstruction
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry
- CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 12 Fashion Studies
- ICSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Persian
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology