CBSE Board Class 11 Economics Sample Papers 2007
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 11 Economics
Class – XI
Subject – Economics
Time: 3 Hrs Maximum Marks: 100
1. All questions in both the sections are compulsory.
2. Marks for questions are indicated against each.
3. Question Nos. 1-5 and 17-21 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each. They are required to be answered in one sentence each.
4. Question Nos. 6-10 and 22-26 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 60 words each.
5. Question Nos. 11-13 and 27-29 are also short-answer questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 70 words each.
6. Question Nos. 14-16 and 30-32 are long-answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 100 words each.
7. Answer should be brief and to the point and the above word limit be adhered to as far as possible.
STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS
1.What is a random sample? 1
2.What is a Lorenz curve? 1
3.Define statistical series. 1
4.What is an index number? 1
5.What is a first step of a project? 1
6.“Statistics is both science as well as an art” Discuss The statement? 3
7.Define mode. How is it compute? 3
8.Write down the various measures of dispersion. 3
9.Discuss the kinds and degrees of correlation? 3
10.A student subject 40 mark in English,65 in Hindi,53 in maths,49 in economics and 55 in statistics. Calculate weighted
mean of the marks if weights are respectively 2, 1, 5, 5, and 3.
Mention merits and demerits of Mean. And list out any three examples of ‘scope of averages in your class room’. 6
11.What are the three pillars of economic reforms? 1
12.What do you mean by privatization? 1
13.What is 'poverty line’? 1
14.What do you mean by under employment? 1
15.What is the present growth rate of Indian economy? 1
16.Discuss the important features of India’s demography during the British period? 3
17.Discuss the green revolution and its consequences. 3
18.What are the causes of poverty in India? 3
19.Discuss the importance of non- farming employment?
20.Identify some major challenges of power sector in India? 3
21.How do you explain seasonal unemployment in agricultural? 3
22.What are the common goals of Indian five year plans? 4
23.Which are the important sources of human capital formation?
24.What are the similarities and dissimilarities between physical capital and human capital? 4
25.Distinguish between renewable resources and non renewable resources. Give examples.
26.Distinguish between commercial energy and non commercial energy. Give examples for both.2+2=4
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2010
- Bihar Board Class 12 Biology 2012
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2013
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Book keeping & Accountancy 2013-SET-4
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English (Special Language) 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board History Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science Previous Year Question Paper 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English (Special Language)
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Economics
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science
- CBSE Board 12th Biology Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Kannada(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Telugu(Special)
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology