CBSE Board Class 11 Economics Previous Year Question Papers 2007
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2007 for Class 11 Economics
TIME: 3hr MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
1.All questions in both the sections are compulsory.
2.Question Nos. 1-5 and 17 - 21 are very short- answer questions carrying 1 mark each. They
Are required to be answered in one sentence each
3.Question Nos. 6-10 and 22-26 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to
Them should not normally exceed 60 words each.
4.Question Nos. 11-13 and 27-29 are also short- answer questions carrying 4 marks each.
Answer to them should not normally exceed 70 words each.
5.Question Nos. 14-16 and 30-32 are long-answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer
To them should not normally exceed 100 words each..
6.Answer should be brief and to the point and the above word limit be adhered to as far as
1.Find out the odd one and justify your answer?
Mark, weight, income, honesty
2.What is primary data?
3.What is a Lorenz curve?
4.Name the two types of index number?
5.Define statistical series.
6.What are the qualities of a good questionnaire?
7.‘Statistics are numerical statements of facts but all facts numerically stated are not statistics’ comment.
8.Draw a histogram from the following data.
Mark in Math’s
No. of students
9.A student subject 70 mark in English,65 in Hindi,63 in maths,59 in economics and 55 in Statistics. Calculate weighted mean of the marks if weights are respectively 2, 1, 5, 5 and 3.
10.Why is standard deviation considered to be the most popular measure of dispersion?
11.Write note on ,
b.Consumer price index
Discuss the kinds and degrees of correlation?
12.Draw a pie diagram to represent the following data of investment pattern in the third five year plan.
Agriculture=35%, irrigation=20%, small scale industries=25%, transport=10%, others=10%
13.Calculate standard deviation for the following data.
No. of workers
14.Calculate Karl Pearson’s coefficient of correlation from the following data:
Age of husband
Age of wife
Find the rank correlation coefficient for the following data.
Mark in statistics
Mark in statistics
15.Calculate mean, median and mode from the following data set.
Mark in Hindi
No. of students
16.You are planning a study about the literacy rate of shop keepers in your locality. Construct a questionnaire to interview them.
17.What is 'poverty line’?
18.What do you mean by sustainable development?
20.Who is the chairman of seventh planning commission?
21.According to’ Times of India’ report on December 2009,
a.Indian economic growth was……………
b.Food inflation I India……………..
22.What are the consequences of global warming?
23.What are the important sources of human capital formation?
24.Which are the important sources of power generation?
What are the different categories of poor?
25.Which sector of the economy was adversely impacted by reforms? Why?
26.What do you mean by outsourcing?
27.What is the role of NABARD in rural development?
28.Discuss the main features of economic policies (1950-90)
Examine the main features of the land reforms implemented in India?
29.Do you think India can emerge as a knowledge economy? If yes, why?
30. “Earth provides everything for every man’s needs but not for every man’s greed” interpret this famous statement of Gandhi.
31.“British rule had both harmful as well as beneficial effects on the Indian economy” Discuss the statement by giving suitable examples.
32.Compare the demographic features of India, china and Pakistan.
What are the causes of unemployment in India? How do you explain seasonal unemployment in agriculture?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Math For 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2010
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 12 History
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus For Math
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Physics
- Haryana Board Class 12 Accountancy
- CBSE Board Class 11 Psychology
- CBSE Board 12th Physics Syllabus
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Business Studies
- ICSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Malayalam
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 English Literature