CBSE Board Syllabus for Computer Science
CBSE Syllabus for Computer Science is listed on the portal. The subject is of 70 marks including in the final result. There are five units that are included in the CBSE Board Computer Science Syllabus 2013. These five units are listed below
1. Programming in C++
This topic has the weight ages of 30 marks in the final result. This includes object oriented programming, constructor and destructor; Data file handling, Binary files, pointers etc. These particular topics have also their sub topics.
2. Data Structure
The unit includes 16 marks in the final result. The topics related to the Data structure are arrays, two dimensional arrays, stacks and queues and these topics also have their sub topics. The whole detailed chapter has 16 marks weight ages.
3. Data base and SQL
The topic includes 8 marks in the final result but can't be neglected. The databases and SQL includes the concepts of the database and their data types like number, character and date, SQL commands and SQL functions.
4. Boolean Algebra
This unit has also the same weight ages as before that are of 8 marks. This includes Binary valued quantities, Boolean operators, Logic gates, the other Boolean functions and some functions of the Boolean algebra.
5. Communication and network concepts
This is the last unit and has the weight ages of 8 marks. This includes evolution of networking like Internet, inter space, different bandwidth, data transfer rates, Network devices, File transfer protocols languages like HTML, XML. HTTP (Hyper text markup language) etc.
The detailed CBSE Computer Science Syllabus 2013 is on the edurite portal. Students can go through that easily. This would be beneficial to the students and visitors too if they want to know more about the CBSE Syllabus of Computer Science. It’s easy to get access the portal of the edurite board.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Marathi (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Element of Science
- Haryana Board Class 10 Physical Education
- Haryana Board Class 12 Melodic
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Oriya (special)
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Botany syllasbus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biotechnology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Element of Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Music (Hindustani Vocal)