CBSE Board Class 9 Computer Science Previous Year Question Papers 2005
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2005 for Class 9 Computer Science
Class – XI Computer Science
Time :-11/2 Hrs. M.M. 40
1. All questions are compulsory
2. There are 4 questions in this question paper.
3. Answers should be to the point and according to given marks.
Q1. (a) What do you understand by workstations? It is different from normal
computer. Justify your answer.
(b) What is digital computer? What are the types of digital computer?
(c) What is the difference between second generation computer and third
(d) What is the difference between data and process?
(e) Is PDA a softwere and hardware?
Q2. (a) Convert the following according to :-
(i) (AEA)16 = (?)10
(ii) (9567)10 = (?)8
(iii) (723)8 = (?)10
(iv) (2567)10 = (?)16
(v) (11001100111110)2 = (?)10
(b) Find 1’s and 2’s complement of -353?
(c) What will be the next value in Octal number system after 527?
Q3. (a) What do you think that multi programming is beneficial or not? If it is
beneficial, than what are the benefits?
(b) What is the difference between a program and a process?
(c) What are the different steps in execution of an l/o operation?
(d) What is the difference between compression utility and disk defragmenter?
(e) What is DBMS? Give examples of DBMS.
Q4. (a) How does data storage in hard disk differ from that of a floppy disk?
(b) What do you mean by Cache memory? What are its types? How much is it
(c) What is USB ports?
(d) What are the difference between dot matrix printers and laser printers?
(e) If we want to search a file in which in its file name, there should be 5
characters and middle character “M” and its extension should start from
‘d’, what will be the command.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 9 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core Sample Paper 2012
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2011
- CBSE Board English Core Sample Papers for Class 10 for year 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2009
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production 2013-SET-2
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2007
- CBSE Board 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Marathi (special)
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Math
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Public Administration
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Agriculture
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Math
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Geography
- ICSE Board Class 12 Home Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Math & statistics syllabus
- Haryana Board Class 12 Marketing & Salesmanship