CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 10
Syllabus for class 10th CBSE has been upgraded to CCE format in 2011. CCE or the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation are introduced with the aim of improving performance of scholars. According to the guidelines, schools can chart their own academic calendars.
CBSE class 10 syllabus 2013 will involve a series of summative and formative assessments and a student's performance will be judged throughout the year. Also, to reduce stress among secondary school level students CBSE boards have been made optional from 2010.
The subjects that have been taken in as part of CBSE board syllabus for class 10 are any two languages mentioned in standard curriculum, Social Science, Science and additional subjects. The two languages that may be selected from Hindi A / Hindi B, English- Communicative, language and Literature, French, Russian, German, Spanish, etc. Additional subjects can be a language other than two compulsory ones, music, home science, painting or introductory information technology. It can be appreciated that the markup scheme of examinations has been prepared by the Board and as such it will not make much difference if a student opts for either board or school exams.
CBSE syllabus for class 10 2013 has been designed in a way to meet up the needs of a diverse group of scholars. CBSE board syllabus for class 10 also involves workshops and projects which develop analytical and presentation skills in the secondary school students. The curriculum is prepared in such a manner so as to have student involvement since the beginning of session. There is more stress on reducing anxiety and making learning a fun. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation has been accepted and accredited widely by students, parents and teachers.
CLASS X Mathematics Syllabus-2013 UNITS I. NUMBER SYSTEMS II. ALGEBRA III. GEOMETRY IV TRIGONOMETRY V STATISTICS UNIT I : NUMBER SYSTEMS 1. REAL NUMBERS Euclid's division lemma, Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic - statements after reviewing work done ea...Read More
CLASS X FIRST TERM Units I. Chemical Substances II. World of living III. Effects of Current IV Natural Resources Unit : Chemical Substances - Nature and Behaviour ...Read More
CBSE BOARD CLASS 10 SYLLABUS FOR ENGLISH SECTION A: READING 15 Marks 30 periods Qs 1-3 This section will have three unseen passages of a total length of 600 words. The arrangement within the reading section is as follows: Q 1&2: Five Multiple Choice Questions on each passage carrying 5 marks 1 mark for each questions. Q 3: Five Supply Typ...Read More
CBSE Class 10 Social Science syllabus 2011 SOCIAL SCIENCE CODE NO. 087 Class X Theory Paper 1 3 Hours Marks 80 + 20 (for internal assessment) Marks Period Unit 1 :India and the contemporary World - II 20 45 ...Read More
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Syllabus for class 10 Now
- cbse board question papers 2012 class 10
- cbse board question papers 2013 class 10
- Cbse Board Question Papers Class 10
- Cbse Board Sample Papers for Class 10 2013
- Cbse Board Syllabus for Class 10 2012
- Cbse Sample Papers for Class 10 Board Exam
- question paper of class 10 cbse board 2011
- Sample Paper for Class 10 English Cbse Board
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Arabic
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Urdu Core
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Physics syllabus
- CBSE Board 12th Biology Syllabus
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics
- Bihar Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Business Studies
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Russian