CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry Previous Year Question Papers 2010
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2010 for Class 11 Chemistry
1. Mention the main compounds which constitute Portland cement.
2. Give two uses of
(i) caustic soda
(ii) quick lime
3. What is quick lime? What happens when we add water to it?
4. What happens when gypsum is heated to 390K?
5. Anhydrous calcium sulphate can not be used as plaster of Paris. Give reason.
6. What is the formulae of caustic potash?
7. Mention the natural sources of calcium carbonate.
8. What is milk of lime?
9. What happens when CaCO3 is subjected to heat?
10. Show with an example that Ca O is a basic oxide?
11. What is water gas?
12. Why is CO considered poisonous ?
13. Silicon dioxide is treated with hydrogen fluoride. Explain?
14. What are silicones?
15. What is dry ice?
16. What are silicates?
17. How are silicones manufactured?
18. Write the resonance structures of carbon dioxide.
19. Why does CO2 have a linear shape with no dipole moment
20. What is silica-gel used as?
21. In which C – C bond of CH3CH2CH2Br, the inductive effect is expected to be the
22. Can you use potassium in place of sodium for fusing an organic compound in
23. Can you use calcium in place of sodium for fusing an organic compound?
24. 0.395 g of an organic compound by Carius method for the estimation of
sulphur gave 0.582 g of BaSO4. Calculate the percentage of sculpture in the
25. 0.40g of an organic compound gave 0.3g of Ag Br by Carious method. Find the
percentage of bromine in the compound.
26. 0.12g of organic compound containing phosphorus gave 0.22g of Mg2P2O7 by
the usual analysis. Calculate the percentage of phosphorus in the compound.
27. Ammonia produced when 0.75g of a substance was kjeldahlized, neutralized
of 0.25 N H2SO4. Calculate the percentage of nitrogen in the compound.
28. Write the chemical composition of the compound formed when ferric chloride
is added containing both N and S.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- CBSE BOARD Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Telugu(Special)
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Physics syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language)
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sanskrit