CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry Previous Year Question Papers 2010
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2010 for Class 11 Chemistry
1. Mention the main compounds which constitute Portland cement.
2. Give two uses of
(i) caustic soda
(ii) quick lime
3. What is quick lime? What happens when we add water to it?
4. What happens when gypsum is heated to 390K?
5. Anhydrous calcium sulphate can not be used as plaster of Paris. Give reason.
6. What is the formulae of caustic potash?
7. Mention the natural sources of calcium carbonate.
8. What is milk of lime?
9. What happens when CaCO3 is subjected to heat?
10. Show with an example that Ca O is a basic oxide?
11. What is water gas?
12. Why is CO considered poisonous ?
13. Silicon dioxide is treated with hydrogen fluoride. Explain?
14. What are silicones?
15. What is dry ice?
16. What are silicates?
17. How are silicones manufactured?
18. Write the resonance structures of carbon dioxide.
19. Why does CO2 have a linear shape with no dipole moment
20. What is silica-gel used as?
21. In which C – C bond of CH3CH2CH2Br, the inductive effect is expected to be the
22. Can you use potassium in place of sodium for fusing an organic compound in
23. Can you use calcium in place of sodium for fusing an organic compound?
24. 0.395 g of an organic compound by Carius method for the estimation of
sulphur gave 0.582 g of BaSO4. Calculate the percentage of sculpture in the
25. 0.40g of an organic compound gave 0.3g of Ag Br by Carious method. Find the
percentage of bromine in the compound.
26. 0.12g of organic compound containing phosphorus gave 0.22g of Mg2P2O7 by
the usual analysis. Calculate the percentage of phosphorus in the compound.
27. Ammonia produced when 0.75g of a substance was kjeldahlized, neutralized
of 0.25 N H2SO4. Calculate the percentage of nitrogen in the compound.
28. Write the chemical composition of the compound formed when ferric chloride
is added containing both N and S.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English (Special Language) 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013-SET-4
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
- CBSE Board Chemistry Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2013-SET-4
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Sample Paper Of History 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Home Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2010
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 7 Math
- Haryana Board Class 12 Computer Science
- CBSE Board 12th Entrepreneurship Syllabus
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Yoga
- Haryana Board Class 8 English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 Science
- Manipur Board Class 9 Hindi
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Kannada
- Manipur Board Class 10 Tangkhul