CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry Previous Year Question Papers 2009
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2009 for Class 11 Chemistry
1. Define Buffer solution.
2. Define solubility product.
3. When is a solution called unsaturated?
4. Give an example of acidic buffer?
5. Ksp for Hg SO4 is 6.4 x 10-5
. What is the solubility of the salt?
6. How does dilution with water affect the pH of a buffer solution?
7. Calculate the pH of a buffer solution containing 0.1 mole of acetic acid and
0.15 mole of sodium acetate. Ionisation constant for acetic acid is 1.75 × 10-5
8. Calculate the solubility of Ag Cl (s) in pure water.
9. Name a basic buffer having pH around 10.
10. Define half – cell.
11. Set up an electrochemical cell for the redox reaction
Ni 2+ (aq) + Fe(S) → Ni(S) + Fe 2+ (aq)
12. Can we store copper sulphate in an iron vessel?
13. What is the role of a salt bridge in an electro chemical cell?
14. An electrochemical cell is constituted by combining Al electrode (E0 = - 1.66v)
and Cu electrode (E0 = + 0.34v). Which of these electrodes will work as cathode and why?
15. The E0 of Cu2+ / Cu is + 0.34V. What does it signify?
16. If reduction potential of an electrode is 1.28V. What will be its oxidation
17. What is the electrode potential of a standard hydrogen electrode?
18. Which reaction occurs at cathode in a galvanic cell?
19. Define a redox couple.
20. Why is H2O2 a better oxidant than water?
21. What happens when H2O2 reacts with acidified KMnO4?
22. What happens when H2O2 reacts with ethylene?
23. What do you mean by 100 volume of hydrogen peroxide?
24. Hydrogen peroxide acts as oxidizing agent as well as a reducing agent. Why?
25. Why is hydrogen peroxide stored in wax-lined glass or plastic vessels in
26. What is the volume strength of 2M-H2O2?
27. Calculate the strength in volumes of a solution containing 30.36 g/l of H2O2.
28. What happens when hydrogen peroxide reacts with acidified K2Cr2O7?
29. What happens when BaO2 is treated with phosphoric acid?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013-2
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Psychology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2010
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Urdu Core
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Physics
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Persian
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Chemistry
- Haryana Board Class 12 Physical Education
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Hindi
- CBSE Board Class 7 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Kannada(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry