CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry Previous Year Question Papers 2008
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2008 for Class 11 Chemistry
1. Define bonding molecular orbital.
2. Define antibonding molecular orbital.
3. Explain diagrammatically the formation of molecular orbital by LCAO.
4. Which one 2- 2 2 O and O , − may exhibit paramagnetism?
5. Why are bonding molecular orbitals more stable than antibonding molecular
6. He 2 does not exist. Explain in terms of LCAO.
7. Define bond order.
8. Define hydrogen bonding
9. What are the types of H-bonding? Which of them is stronger?
10. NH3has higher boiling point than PH3. Give reason.
11. Define standard boiling point.
12. What is surface energy?
13. What is surface tension? What is its S.I unit?
14. How does surface tension change when temperature is raised?
15. Why does viscosity of liquids decrease as the temperature is raised?
16. Why are tyres of automobiles inflated to lesser pressure, in summer than in
17. Why is glycerol highly viscous?
18. What is the effect of temperature on
(ii) vapors pressure of a liquid?
19. Some tiny light hollow spheres are placed in a flask. What would happen to
these spheres, if temperature is raised?
20. The boiling points of a liquid rises on increasing pressure. Give reason.
21. Define spontaneous process.
22. Define non-spontaneres process.
23. What is the sign of enthalpy of formation of a highly stable compound?
24. Predict the sign of ∆S for the following reaction CaCo3 (s)
25 2 CaO CO g( ). → +∆
26. Two ideal gases under same pressure and temperature are allowed to mix in
an isolated system – what will be sign of entropy change?
27. Predict the sign of the entropy change for each of the following changes of
(a) Hg l Hg g ( ) ( ) →
(b)AgNO S AgNO aq ( ) ( ) →
(c) I2(g)2 → I S( )
(d)C graphite C diamond ( ) ( ) →
28. Explain how is enthalpy related to spontaneity of a reaction?
29. The 2 2 ∆ ∆ → H g and S for 2Ag O(s) 4Ag(s) +O ( ) are given + 61.17kJ mol -1 and + 132 Jk-1mol -1 respectively. Above what temperature will the reaction be spontaneous?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-3
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2010
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2011
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- Haryana Board Class 10 Punjabi
- ICSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Fashion Studies
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Functional English
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Sociology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Kannada
- ICSE Board Class 9 Chemistry
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 Social Science
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy