CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry Previous Year Question Papers 2005
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2005 for Class 11 Chemistry
1. Which orbital is non – directional?
2. What is the meaning of quantization of energy?
3. Why is energy of 1s electron lower than 2s electron?
4. Which quantum number determines
(i) energy of electron (ii) Orientation of orbitals.
5. What is nodal surface or nodes?
6. How many spherical nodal surfaces are there in 4s – sub-shell?
7. Arrange the electrons represented by the following sets of quantem number
in decreasing order of energy.
1. n = 4, l = 0, m = 0, s = +1/2
2. n = 3, l = 1, m = 1, s = -1/2
3. n = 3, l = 2, m = 0, s = +1/2
4. n = 3, l = 0, m = 0, s = -1/2
8. What designations are given to the orbitals having
(i) n = 2, l = 1 (ii) n = 2, l = 0 (iii) n = 4, l = 3
(iv) n = 4, l = 2 (v) n = 4, l = 1?
9. Write the electronic configuration of (i) Mn4+
(ii) Fe 3+
(iii) Cr 2+ and Zn2+
Mention the number of unpaired electrons in each case.
10. What is stoichiometry?
11. How much potassium chlorate should be heated to produce 2.24L of
oxygen at NTP?
12. Write an expression for molarity and molality of a solution.
13. Calculate the weight of lime (CaO) obtained by heating 2000kg of 95% pure
lime stone (CaCO3)
14. The substance which gets used up in any reaction is called --------------
15. What is 1molal solution?
16. 4 litres of water are added to 2L of 6 molar HCl solutions.
What is the molarity of resulting solution?
17. What volume of 10M HCl and 3M HCl should be mixed to obtain 1L of
6M HCl solution?
18. What is the general outer electronic configuration of f – block elements?
19. Why do Na and K have similar properties?
20. Arrange the following elements in the increasing order of metallic character :
Si, Be, Mg, Na, P.
21. The atomic number of an element is 16. Determine its position in accordance
to its electronic configuration.
22. Why are elements at the extreme left and extreme right the most reactive?
23. Why does the ionization enthalpy gradually decreases in a group?
24. Why does electronegativity value increases across a period and decreases
25. How does electronegativity and non – metallic character related to each
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History 2007
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Accountancy 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Math 2013
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Math 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Biology Sample Paper Of 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Elements of Science & Maths for Agriculture 2013
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 English Core 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12th Economics Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Syllabus For Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Hindi (Special Language)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Scouting & guide
- CBSE Board 12th Accountancy Syllabus
- ICSE Board Class 12 Political Science
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Botany syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Kannada(Special)
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Chemistry
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 French
- Rajasthan Board Class 9 Science