CBSE Board Syllabus for Business Studies
The CBSE Syllabus for Business Studies is classified in to two parts for the 12th standard. These are named as
1. Principles and functions of management have the weight ages of the marks 60 in the final term and
2. Business finance and marketing which contributes the 40 % marks in the final result.
The first part again subdivided in the seven units related to the principles and functions of the Business management and these seven units have different percentage of marks which is listed below
1. Nature and significance of management having the weight ages of seven marks in the final exams.
2. Principles of management that includes the weight ages of the seven marks in the total of the part one in the syllabus of the business studies.
3. Planning for the business is the unit and includes again seven marks in the total of the business studies.
4. Organization of the business has the weightage of ten marks in the total of the final exams result.
5. Staffing includes ten marks in the total of sixty marks.
6. Directing the business includes twelve marks in the final session examination.
7. Controlling of the business department is a section and has the weightage of seven marks in the total of the sixty marks.
The second part Business finance and marketing includes 40 marks and subdivided in the four units. These units and their percentage of marks are listed below
1. Financial management includes the twelve marks in the total of the forty marks.
2. Financial markets is the another chapter of the business studies and includes eight marks in the final session examination.
3. The chapter marketing includes the fourteen marks in the final examination out of forty.
4. The last one consumer protection for the awareness regarding to the present marketing issues and includes six marks in the total of the final examination.
The detailed syllabus for the CBSE Business Studies Syllabus kindly visits our portal of edurite board.
CLASS XII One Paper Part A : Principles and Functions of Management 1. Introduction to Management 2. Principles of Management 3. Business Environment 4. Planning 5. Organizing 6. Staffing 7. Directing 8. Controlling Part B: Business Finance and Mark...Read More
Business Studies Syllabus CLASS XI One Paper 3 Hours 100 Marks Units Periods Marks Part A: Foundations of Business 1. Nature and Purpose of Business 20 08 2. Forms of Business Organisations 24 12 3. Public, Private and Global Enterprises 20 08 4. Business Services 18 10 5. Emerging Modes of Business 10 06 6. Social Responsibility of Busine...Read More
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Syllabus Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English (Special Language) 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry 2013-SET-4
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi (Special Language) 2013
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2010
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Home Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 10 Syllabus For Math
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry
- Manipur Board Class 9 Assamese
- CBSE Board Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology
- ICSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Hindi (Special Language)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Introductory Information Technology
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 French
- ICSE Board Class 12 History