CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Papers 2011
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2011 for Class 12 Business Studies
General Instruction: General Instruction:
1. Answers to questions carrying 2-3 marks should not exceed 30-40 words.
2. Answers to questions carrying 4-5 marks should not exceed 60-80 words.
3. Answers to questions carrying 6 marks should not exceed 100 words.
4. Attempt all parts of question together.
BUSINESS STUDIES 2011
Q. 1. Which technique of Taylor suggests that each work should be supervised by specialists?
Name two specialists also.
Q. 2. Explain in brief what is included in the ‘Legal Environment’ of Business.
Q. 3. Explain in brief the term ‘Noise’ in communication.
Q. 4. Define ‘Marketing Management’.
Q. 5. Explain in brief the concept of ‘Product’ in the context of marketing mix.
Q. 6. Mr. Nitin Singhania’s father has a good business of Iron and Steel He wants to go to U S
A. for his M BA, but his father wants that he should joint the business. On the basis of
emerging trends, do you think that Mr. Singhania should send his son to U SA.? Give any
three reasons in support of your answer.
Q. 7. Define ‘Leadership’ as an element of ‘Directing’.
Q. 8. Name the type of written communication in which two departmental heads communicate
with each other. Why is this type of communication required?
Q. 9. Explain in brief any three qualities of a good brand name.
Q. 10. ‘50 grams extra’ with this pack of toothpaste is an ex of one of the techniques of
Promotion-Mix. Name the technique and explain two other techniques of Promotion-Mix.
Q. 11. Explain any four characteristics of management.
Q. 12. Aman Ltd. is manufacturing toys and has Production, Sales, Purchase and Finance
Departments Which type of organization structure would you suggest to them’ State any three
advantages of this organization structure.
Q. 13. Explain in brief any four advantages of piece-rate system of wage-payment.
Q. 14. Distinguish between ‘Primary market’ and ‘Secondary market’ on any four bases.
Q. 15. Explain in brief any four ‘Protective functions’ of SEBI.
Q. 16. Explain In brief any five principles of ‘Scientific Management’.
Q. 17. Explain the impact of changes in Government Policy on Business and Industry by giving
any five points.
Q. 18. Explain the process of control as a function of management.
Q. 19. Explain any five factors determining the working capital requirements of a company.
Q. 20. The average rate of earnings of an industry is 10% per annum. A company had invested
Rs. 12, 00,000 in this Industry and its earnings were Rs. 1, 00,000. Which type of capitalization
exists in this company? State any four causes of this type of capitalization.
Q. 21. Explain by giving any six reasons why planning is important. 6
Explain any six limitations of planning.
Q. 22. Explain the term ‘Training’. Why is training needed in an Organization? Give any four
Explain the term ‘development’. Differentiate between ‘Training’ and ‘Development’ on the
a) Focus b) Result
c) Type of personnel
d) Time period
Q. 23. What is meant by ‘Formal Organization’? Explain any four’ features of formal
What is meant by ‘Informal Organization’. Explain any four features of informal organization.
Q. 24. Explain in detail any four objectives of ‘Marketing Management’.
Explain ‘Marketing Research’, ‘Product planning’, ‘buying and assembling’, and ‘Packaging’ as
functions of marketing.
Q. 25. Explain any six responsibilities of a consumer.
Explain any six ways and means of consumer pro1 in India.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Biology 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Computer Science Sample Paper Of 2012
- Bihar Board Class 12 Physics 2012
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2010
- ICSE Board Class 10 English Core
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 9 Science 2005
- Bihar Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2005
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- Rajasthan Board Class 10 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Agriculture
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 History
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sanskrit
- Haryana Board Class 12 Math
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Biology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Punjabi (Special)
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Social Science
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Computer Science