CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Papers 2009
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2009 for Class 12 Business Studies
1. Answers to questions carrying 2 - 3 marks should not exceed 30 - 40 words.
2. Answers to questions carrying 4 - 5 marks should not exceed 60 - 80 words.
3. Answers to questions carrying 6 marks should not exceed 100 words.
4. Attempt all parts of a question together.
Q. 1. Explain ‘Integration’ as an element of coordination. (2)
Q. 2. Give two examples of impact of the political environment on companies. (2)
Q. 3. Explain how supervision facilitates control. (2)
Q. 4. What is meant by ‘financial planning’? (2)
Q. 5. Explain ‘Marketing Research’ as a function of Marketing. (2)
Q. 6. Name and explain the technique of Taylor which is the strongest motivator for a worker to
reach standard performance. (3)
Q. 7. List any six qualities of a good leader. (3)
Q. 8. Differentiate between ‘Marketing’ and ‘Selling’ on any three bases. (3)
Q. 9. Explain any three factors which affect the working capital requirements of a company. (3)
Q. 10. Amit and Mikki are working in the same organisation but in different departments. One day at
lunch time Mikki informed Amit that due to computerisation many people are going to be retrenched
soon from the organisation.
Name, which type of communication is this. State any two limitations of this type of
Q. 11. Explain the principle of ‘unity of direction’ and ‘esprit decorps’. (4)
Q. 12. State any four points to be taken into consideration, while building an organisational
Q. 13. Which method of wage payment, time rate or piece rate, would you prefer in the following
situations and why? (4)
i. When production process requires high degree of skill.
ii. When quantity of output is more important than its quality.
iii. When job is of a repetitive nature and the output can easily be measured.
iv. When collective efforts of a group of workers are required for the performance of work. Q. 14. What is meant by ‘Money Market’? List any four money market instruments. (4)
Q. 15. Explain any four functions of ‘Stock Exchange’. (4)
Q. 16. ‘Management is an Art’. Do you agree? Give any five reasons in support of your answer. (5)
Q. 17. State any five benefits of understanding of Business Environment. (5)
Q.18. Explain the process of control as a function of management. (5)
Q. 19. Explain briefly any five causes of over-capitalisation. (5)
Q. 20. Which medium of advertising would you like to choose for a new mobile phone with some
special features? Give four reasons in support of your choice. (5)
Q. 21. Explain the process of Planning, in brief. or (6)
Explain any six limitations of Planning.
Q. 22. Explain the meaning of ‘Formal Organisation’ and ‘Informal Organisation’. Differentiate
between the two on the basis of: (6)
i. Behaviour of members ii. Adherence to rules
Explain the meaning of ‘Decentralisation’ and ‘Delegation of Authority’. Differentiate between the
two on the basis of:
i. Scope ii. Significance
Q. 23. State any six reasons why training is needed in an organisation. (6)
State the first six steps in the process of staffing.
Q. 24. Explain any four sales promotion techniques used by marketers to promote sales.
Explain any four factors to be considered while taking the pricing decision.
Q. 25. State any six rights of consumers under the Consumer Protection Act. (6)
State any six ways and means of consumer protection.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Geography 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Melodic 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2010
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Sociology
- CBSE Board 12th Accountancy Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Socially Useful Productive Work
- ICSE Board Class 11 Geography
- CBSE Board Class 11 Psychology
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 History
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Kannada
- Manipur Board Class 9 Hmar
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Home Science
- CBSE Board Class 7 Syllabus For English Core