CBSE Board Business Studies Sample Papers for Class 11
Class – XI
Subject – BUSINESS STUDIES
1.What are economic activities?
2.Name the various type of economics activities ?
3.What is business?
4.Define the term profession?
5.What do you mean employment?
6.Name three characteristics of business?
7.Give three objectives of business?
8.Give two examples of business activities?
9.Explain the various types of economic activities?
10.Define business and discuss its characteristics?
11.Distinguish between business, profession and employment?
12.Classify the business activities?
13.What is primary industry?
14.What is meant by secondary industry?
15.Describes the various types of manufacturing industries?
16.What is genetic industries?
18.Distinguish between wholesaler trade and retail trade?
19.What do you understand by enter pot trade?
20.What are tertiary industries?
21. Name the Auxiliaries to business?
22.Define the term business and explain its different branches?
23.What do you understand by industry? Discuss the various types of industry?
24.What is meant by commerce? Explain the various function of commerce?
CBSE Board Business Studies Sample Papers for Class 11 by Year
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Math
- Haryana Board Class 12 Dance
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 English Core
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Chemistry
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sindhi special
- UP Board Class 12 English
- ICSE Board Class 11 Economics