CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers 2011
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 11 Business Studies
SAMPLE PAPER 2011
Full Marks 100
Pass Marks 33
Time 3 Hours
Answer to questions carrying 10 marks should not exceed 120 words.
All questions are compulsory.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
2.Who will accept the total profit and loss of Sole Trade ?
3.Write a full form of ISD and STD.
4. Define Bank. State the various types of
5.Write the meaning of Human Rights.
6.How is business responsible towards consumers ?
7.Name Non-incorporated Public Enterprises.
9.Write the main functions of NABARD.
10. What are the various factors effecting choice
11.State its benefits for the modern business.
12. What do you understand by E-Commerce ?
13.What are the main principles of Fire Insurance ?
14. What is Banded Warehouse ? Discuss its importance in trade.
15. Write the merits of a Govt. Company.
16. Differentiate between Departmental Store and Multiple Shops.
17. Who is called Promoter ?
18. What do you mean by Articles of Association?
19.How does it differ from the Prospectus ? 6
20. Write the important factors for the success of the retailer.3
21. What is Share?
22. State three limitations of International Trade.
23. Write any three problems of small business in India.
24. Describe the various stages of Promotion.
25. Is wholesaler a producer ?
26. What do you understand by Foreign Trade ?Explain, in brief, the import procedure.
27. Define Project Work. What are the various steps in project work ?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Informatics Practices 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Geography 2013-SET-4
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013
- Gujarat Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2011
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Biology Sample Paper Of 2012
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2010
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Science 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12th Political Science Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Math
- CBSE Board Class 11 Social Science Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Crop Production
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 National, Social Service(NSS)
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Botany syllasbus
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Botany syllabus
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology
- ICSE Board Class 12 Home Science
- Maharashtra Board Class 11 Chemistry syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Science