CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies Previous Year Question Papers 2011
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2011 for Class 11 Business Studies
Class – XI
Subject – Business Studies
Time: 3hr MM : 100
1.All questions are compulsory.
2.This question paper consists of 38 questions divided into four Sections A, B, C and D. Section-A consist of 10 questions of 01 3.marks each, Section -B consists of10 questions of 02 marks each,
4.Section - C consist of 10 questions 03 marks each and Section – D consist of 8 questions 06 marks each.
There is no overall choice.
All questions in section – A are to be answered in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of the question.
SECTION A (One marks each)
1.Code of conduct does not include_____________
2.Commerce includes _____________.
3.Limited managerial skill is the ________________ of joint Hindu family business.
4.Who issue the certificate of registration to a firm?
5.Every partner is ______________
6.A private company is related with ______________________
7.PSE’s are organization owned by ________________
8.Accepting deposit is which type of function of banks?
9.Which elements are presented in fire insurance?
10.What is the maximum limit of period of insurance for general insurance?
SECTION B (Two marks each)
11.What is Email?
12.Write full form of VSNL?
13.Why warehousing is needed?
14.What is EFT?
15.What is environment protection?
16.Who is a promoter?
17.What is meant by article of association?
19.Explain the meaning of trade credit?
20.State the features of cottage industry?
SECTION C (Three marks each)
21.Explain the role of small business in rural India.
22.Write four characteristics of business.
23.What is business risk? What is its nature?
24.Discuss various kinds of partnership.
25.Differentiate between company and partnership?
26.Write note on joint sector?
27.State any four principles of marine insurance.
28.Write any four benefits of internet.
29.Name the types of outsourcing services.
30.Write in brief object clause.
SECTION D (Five marks each)
31.What do you mean by incorporation of a company? Explain its procedure.
32.Explain five advantages of GDR.
33.Discuss the problems faced by small scale industries.
34.What do you mean by internet? State its benefits.
35.Define banks. State the various types of banks.
36.State the role of MNC’s in India.
37.Write the features of departmental undertaking.
38.What do you mean by company? Describe its characteristics.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Previous Year Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Sociology
- ICSE Board Class 11 Economics
- Haryana Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Haryana Board Class 12 Marketing & Salesmanship
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Home Science
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Psychology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Bengali(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Russian
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Botany syllabus