CBSE Board Class 11 Biology Previous Year Question Papers 2008
CBSE Board Previous Year Question Papers 2008 for Class 11 Biology
Time : 3hrs Marks : 70
1.Question nos 1-5 carry one mark each
2.Question nos 6-15 carry two marks each
3.Question nos 16-25 carry three marks each
4.Question nos 26 -28 carry five marks
Answer the following:-
1.Two homologous chromosomes are brought together through a characteristics ladder like structure called
2.Why did Mendel selected pea plant for his experiment? Write two reasons.
3.Write any one practical application of human blood typing.
4.How many chromosomes characterize the Down Syndrome?
5.Write the name of the book written by Theophrastus
6.Differentiate between differentiated and dedifferentiated cells.
7.Why is meiosis essential in sexually reproducing organisms?
8.‘Potato is a stem and sweet potato is a root’ justify the statement.
9.Write a brief note on waxes.
10.Describe various types of placentation found in flowering plants.
11.Define test cross and reciprocal cross.
12.What is aneuploidy? Give one example.
13.How is pinnocytosis differ from phagocytosis?
14.What do you mean by phyllotaxy and placentation?
15.Describe the main features of pteridophytes.
What are transgenic animals? Give an example
16.How would you distinguish monocot from dicot anatomically?
17.Why is allosteric inhibition called feed back inhibition?
18.Briefly explain incomplete dominance with suitable example.
19.What do you mean by sickle cell anaemia? How is it caused?
20.Briefly explain the process of protein synthesis in eukaryotic cel.
21.Enlist the role of - mRNA, rRNA, and tRNA in protein synthesis.
22.Draw a neat-labeled diagram of stomatal apparatus found in Dicot leaf
Draw the internal structure of male round worm nd label any four parts
23.What are the main functions of mitochondria and nucleus?
24.Explain Lac operan
25.Write the edible part of Mango, tomato, apple
26.Describe the various steps involved in cloning
27.How did Harshey and Chase proved that DNA is he genetic material?
List the steps involved inrecombinant DNA technology
28.What semi conservative replication of DNA.
Draw and decribe sub stages of prophase I of Meiosis I
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Previous Year Question Paper for class 11 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology 2008
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board 10 Math Sample Paper
- West Bengal Board Class 10 English Core Sample Paper Of 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Sociology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 8 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science 2008
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 English Core Sample Paper Of 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Social Science 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board 12 Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 11 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Fashion Studies
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Telugu
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Telugu(Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Gujarati
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology
- Haryana Board Class 12 Military Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Tamil
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Manipur Board Class 10 Assamese