CBSE Board Class 10 Biology Sample Papers 2011
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 10 Biology
1.What is the composition of bile juice ?
2.Why does the walls of trachea do not collapse ?
3.Why is carbon dioxide transported in the dissolved form in our blood ?
4.What are the functions of plasma ?
5.Define excretion ?
6.How can the urge to urinate be controlled ?
7.Where are the plant waste stored ?
8.Which part is called as thinking part of brain ?
9.Which part of the brain controls vomiting ?
10.Name a plant hormone which helps in wilting of leaves ?
11.Why is it advised to have iodised salt in our diet ?
12.What is feed back mechanism ?
13.How does the pathogen of Kala azar reproduce?
14.What is germination ?
15.Define puberty ?
16.Why does breasts mature in size in females?
17.What is the function of tail in the sperm ?
18.How does child birth takes place ?
19.What is a condom ?
20.What are the functions of sepals and carpel in a flower ?
21.What is genetic drift ?
22.What type of eyes does a planaria have ?
23.How did the ‘Chipko andolan’ ultimately benefit the local population ? Give any two benefits.
24 Why are the environmentalists insisting upon ‘sustainable natural resource management ’ ? Give any three reasons.
25 Plant absorbs the water from the soil . How does this water reach thetree tops. Explain in detail
26 Explain the process of specification.
27. What are the functions of food that we eat?
28. Draw a neat diagram to show germination ?
29. Explain double fertilization in plants ?
30. Describe the role of AK Banerjee in the forest range of Midanpore district ?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Biology Sample Paper Of 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Elective 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production 2013-SET-2
- Tamilnadu Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper Of 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2013-SET-2
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2013-SET-4
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2011
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2011
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Informatics Practices
- Haryana Board Class 8 English Literature
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Telugu
- Manipur Board Class 9 Tangkhul
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Yoga
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Punjabi (Special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Art
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Informatics Practices