CBSE Board Class 10 Biology Sample Papers 2007
CBSE Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 10 Biology
SAMPLE PAPER 2007
1.What happens when guard cell swell with water?
2.Give a name of a plant and animal which are parasites?
3.How does mixing of food takes place in stomach ?
4.Why do herbivores animals have large smaller intestine ?
5.What is function of anal sphincter ?
6.What is the composition of bile juice ?
7.Why does the walls of trachea do not collapse ?
8.Why is carbon dioxide transported in the dissolved form in our blood ?
9.What are the functions of plasma ?
10.What is the size of the heart ?
11.Why arteries have thick walls ?
12.Why plants have less energy needs 2 Reasons ?
13.Define excretion ?
14.How can the urge to urinate be controlled ?
15.Where are the plant waste stored ?
16.Which part is called as thinking part of brain ?
17.Which part of the brain controls vomiting ?
18.Name a plant hormone which helps in wilting of leaves ?
19.Why is it advised to have iodised salt in our diet ?
20.What is feed back mechanism ?
21.How does the pathogen of Kala azar reproduce?
22.What is germination ?
23.Define puberty ?
24.Why does breasts mature in size in females?
25.What is the function of tail in the sperm ?
26.How does child birth takes place ?
27.What is a condom ?
28.What are the functions of sepals and carpel in a flower ?
29.What is genetic drift ?
30.What type of eyes does a planaria have ?
31.Explain the importance of fossils in deciding evolutionary relationships ?
32.How are evolution and classification interlinked ?
33.How did the ‘Chipko andolan’ ultimately benefit the local population ? Give any two benefits.
34 Name those parts of the flower which serve the same function as the following do in the animals :-
(v) hormone vi
35 Why are the environmentalists insisting upon ‘sustainable natural resource management ’ ? Give any three reasons.
36Plant absorbs the water from the soil . How does this water reach thetree tops. Explain in detail
37Explain the process of speciation.
38 Give Reason of the following
(i) All organisms have many common features
(ii) Testes are located outside the abdominal cavity in a sac called scrotum
39. What are the functions of food that we eat?
40. Draw a neat diagram to show germination ?
41. Explain double fertilization in plants ?
42. Describe the role of AK Banerjee in the forest range of Midanpore district ?
43. Discuss three main problems associated with the construction of dams ?
44. Who are the stake holders of forests ? Discuss ?
45. What is a food web ? Draw a food web of 7 food chains ?
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Sample Question Paper for class 10 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science 2013
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Science 2013-SET-2
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper Of 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2011 SAMPLE PAPER
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Math For 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2013-SET-3
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Math 2011
- ICSE Board Class 9 Chemistry 2008
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Math 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Fashion Studies
- CBSE Board Class 6 Science
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Science & Technology
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Home Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Telugu
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 French
- CBSE Board Class 6 Math
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Home Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Computer Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Accountancy