CBSE Board English Core Syllabus for Class 7
CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 7 English Core
CLASS 7 [ENGLISH-LANGUAGE AND LIT.]
1. 1 & 2 Unseen passage of total 500 words with variety of questions including 4 marks for vocabulary.
2.Only prose passage will be used-one will be factual and other will be literary.
3.PASSAGE-1:200 words [8 marks]Four or five comprehension questions
4.PASSAGE-2:300 words[12 marks]Four or five comprehension questions 2 questions on vocabulary.Marks of vocabulary will not exceed 4.
5.Letter Writting-One letter in not more than 80 words.
Types of Letter-
Formal-Letter of complaints,inquery,request and applications.
Informal-Personal such as to family and friends.
6.Writting a short paragraph on given outline/topic in about 60 words.
7.Writting a short writting task based on verbal and/or visual stimulus [diagrams,pictures,charts,etc.]80 words.
a.Command and request
b.Adverb clauses of condition and time
12.One out of two very short answer type questions factual aspects of the lessons to be answered in 20-30 words.
13.One out of two short answer type questions of interpretative and evaluative nature based on lessons to be answered in 30-40 words.
CBSE Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with CBSE Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on CBSE Board Syllabus for class 7 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 9 Social Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Social Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10th Math Sample Paper 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Yoga 2008
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biotechnology 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2005
- ICSE Board Class 10 Physics 2010
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board 12th Class History Previous Year Question Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2008
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Syllabus of Civics
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Philosophy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Telugu(Special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology
- CBSE Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Scouting & guide
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 Economics