Bihar Board Syllabus for Class 12
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) offers updated syllabus for class 12. It is important for students to get complete knowledge on every subject as class12 education paves the ways for future career objectives. In order to meet the latest educational requirements of students, the Bihar School Examination Board revises the class 12 syllabus from time to time. While designing the syllabus, the educational needs and interests of the students are taken into consideration by the associated advisory board so as to make the syllabus more adaptable for them.
With the help of revised syllabus, the schools improve the teaching methodology as well as students basic aptitude. The entire syllabus for class 12 has been divided into two main groups that are mentioned below:
Language Subject:-English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Bengali, Mugadhi, Arabic, Persian, Bhojpuri, Pali, Prakrit and Maithli.
Optional Subjects (Science, Commerce and Arts streams):- Biology, Math, Physical Science, Chemistry, Computer, Multimedia and Web Technology, Business Studies, Accountancy , Entrepreneurship, History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Philosophy and Home Science.
Learning objectives are as follows : Understanding the problem and develop logic to solve the problem Understanding the object oriented methodology Implementation of Programming language C++ The concept of Relational Database Understanding of Algebra of logic ...Read More
Bihar Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Bihar Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Bihar Board Syllabus for class 12 Now
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2009
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Socially Useful Productive Work
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Business Studies
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 Element of Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Gujarati (special)
- CBSE Board Math Syllabus for Class 12
- Haryana Board Class 12 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Haryana Board Class 8 Punjabi
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Political Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Telugu
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy