Assam Board of secondary education is also known as SEBA. This Board was started under the Assam act, XXV of 1961 and till date, this board has been supervising the secondary education of this venerable state. The Board came into existence on 14th March, 1962. Since its inception, the board has been developed and amended as per requirements. The board has been successfully monitoring the secondary education in the state till date. Earlier, the jurisdiction of this board (SEBA) extended to the entire north-east region. But after the advent of states like Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh, the jurisdiction of this board was amended. Currently, the Assam Board of secondary education is engaged in monitoring the educational process of the entire state. The Board has several schools under its jurisdiction.
The objectives of the Board of secondary education of Assam:
- The Board monitors the learning process and introduces updated technologies to the curriculum and syllabus.
The offered courses are evaluated regularly to cope up with the latest demand.
The Board grants new schools to spread education in the rural areas of the state.
The board takes care of the publication work of the new text books, as well.
Assam Board Syllabus
The Board of Secondary Education, Assam or SEBA was established to cater to the fast changing educational needs of the entire state. Since its inception, the Board has supervised and monitored the educational process for classes I to X. The syllabus for this Board has been structured by experienced professionals, ensuring that students easily cope up with current changing demands...Read More
Excel in your exam with Edurite.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sociology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Math 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2005
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 English Core
- ICSE Board Class 12 Economics
- Haryana Board Class 12 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 English Literature
- Haryana Board Class 12 Accountancy
- ICSE Board Class 11 Computer Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Economics
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Malayalam(Special)
- CBSE BOARD Home Science Syllabus for Class 12
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Social Science