Assam Board of secondary education is also known as SEBA. This Board was started under the Assam act, XXV of 1961 and till date, this board has been supervising the secondary education of this venerable state. The Board came into existence on 14th March, 1962. Since its inception, the board has been developed and amended as per requirements. The board has been successfully monitoring the secondary education in the state till date. Earlier, the jurisdiction of this board (SEBA) extended to the entire north-east region. But after the advent of states like Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh, the jurisdiction of this board was amended. Currently, the Assam Board of secondary education is engaged in monitoring the educational process of the entire state. The Board has several schools under its jurisdiction.
The objectives of the Board of secondary education of Assam:
- The Board monitors the learning process and introduces updated technologies to the curriculum and syllabus.
The offered courses are evaluated regularly to cope up with the latest demand.
The Board grants new schools to spread education in the rural areas of the state.
The board takes care of the publication work of the new text books, as well.
Assam Board Syllabus
The Board of Secondary Education, Assam or SEBA was established to cater to the fast changing educational needs of the entire state. Since its inception, the Board has supervised and monitored the educational process for classes I to X. The syllabus for this Board has been structured by experienced professionals, ensuring that students easily cope up with current changing demands...Read More
Excel in your exam with Edurite.
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 English Core 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2011
- CBSE Board Class 10 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12th Biology Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Economics
- Haryana Board Class 10 English Literature
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Geography
- Manipur Board Class 9 Paite
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Marathi (special)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 11 National, Social Service(NSS)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Informatics Practices
- Haryana Board Class 12 Math
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics