Andhra Pradesh Board
The Board of secondary education of Andhra Pradesh was set up in 1953 and till date the board has been working towards improving the education systems and is known for its quality education standards not just in India but also abroad.
The Official language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu, which is taught in all the schools under the board of secondary education Andhra Pradesh.
Among the major roles performed by the board some are : conducting the Standard 10th and 12th exams, setting up the syllabus for the school education system, grant affiliation to the schools, publications of books and among many more make sure that the standard of excellence is maintained by the school.
The head office of the board is based in Hyderabad, which is also the capital of the state and the same time, the process are also carried out through different regional offices which are based in different part of Andhra Pradesh . The SSC board Andhra Pradesh plays the key role towards the contribution of education in different small cities and regions. The new law passed in the central government which says that all the students at the age group of 6 to 14 have right to education, which was passed by the constitution and it becomes the active responsibility of Board of Andhra Pradesh to keep this in mind while planning for the state’s education as well as deciding the syllabus for it as more and more students are expected to join schools for long term basis. The role thus played by board becomes critical.
Directorate of government examinations is an independent department working under ministry of secondary education, Government of Andhra Pradesh which also conducts SSC/OSCC public examination twice in a year which is the measure examination conducted by the board in which a number of students ( approx 13.34 lakhs for annual examinations and 3.34 lakhs for advanced supplementary examinations according to the number of applying students in 2011) and also provide the examination schedule for the classes of 10th and 12th standard for the affiliated schools and colleges .
Andhra Pradesh Board of secondary education exams are conducted in the month of March and April, which is also the time when the exams are conducted under the biggest board of education in India which is CBSE.
Andhra Pradesh education board works for achieving the following objectives:
1. Prepare and evaluate courses on a regular basis.
2. Maintain balance of studies in Urban and Rural area of Andhra Pradesh.
3. Introduction of new technologies in the education system, with regular orientation of staff.
4. Granting recognition to new High schools on regular basis.
5. Make necessary arrangements for the publications of Text books of High schools.
Andhra Pradesh board is amongst the dominating educations systems in India and with the challenges lied ahead of making sure education reaches to all the sections with adequate set of standards maintained, there is still a long way to go for Andhra Pradesh education board.
Andhra Pradesh Board Syllabus
The board of Andhra Pradesh intermediate education was established in the year 1971. The advance feature of Andhra Pradesh board is that it's the first to adopt the 10 + 2 + 3 (up to graduation) pattern of education. The board of Andhra Pradesh is working towards the vision of world class education in the state. The Andhra Pradesh Board is continuously working for the imp...Read More
Andhra Pradesh Board Text Books
Andhra board of secondary education is the recognized authority for the secondary education which is responsible for the secondary school public examination for the students of the Andhra Pradesh with regularly increment in the number of affiliated schools with the Board. The Andhra Board Came into existence in 1953 for the development of the education system in the state of ...Read More
Andhra Pradesh Board Previous Year Question Papers
The exams for the standards 10th and 12th are the board class in every state of the country. The boards which conduct the examinations and design the board papers are different for different states. The board which handles the responsibilities for the education of 10th and 12th standard in the Andhra Pradesh is the Andhra Pradesh Board. The pattern for...Read More
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers
The Andhra Pradesh board is working for the vision of the world class education in the state Andhra Pradesh. The board of Andhra Pradesh was established in the year 1953. This is an autonomous body that works under the Government of the Andhra Pradesh and responsible for the secondary education in the state. The native language of the state is Telugu which off...Read More
Excel in your exam with Edurite.
Board Sample Paper
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Hindi 2013
- Karnataka Board Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2010
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Chemistry 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Accountancy Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies 2008
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2010
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Chemistry Previous Year Question paper of 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2011
- ICSE Board Class 10 History 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2010
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science
- Haryana Board Class 12 Accountancy
- Gujarat Board Class 9 English Core
- Rajasthan Board Class 12 English Core(Compulsory)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Biotechnology
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Biology
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Biology
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry