Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology Sample Papers 2011
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2011 for Class 12 Sociology
Time Allowed : 3 hrs. Maximum Marks : 85
All the questions are compulsory.
Answer to 1 mark question be given in 10-15 words.
Answers to 2 marks question be given in 25-30 words.
Answers to 3 marks question be given in 45-50 words.
Answers to 4 marks question be given in 70-75 words.
Marks allotted to each question are mentioned against the question.
1.Explain in brief Unity in Diversity in India.
2.What are the achievements of India's Population Policy ?
3.Distinguish between Village Community & Urban Community.
4.Discuss the factors responsible for Disorganisation of Joint Family.
5.Write any two appropriate definitions of family.
6.Describe the kinship terms.
7.Distinguish between Caste and Class.
8.Write five characteristics of a tribe.
9.Which are the essential elements of market ?
10.What is National Backward Classes Commission ? Explain.
11.Explain the background of Caste Prejudice.
12.What is Marginalization ?
13.Discuss the causes of Lower Status of women in Indian Society.
14.Write a note on Muslim minorities.
15.Discuss in brief the welfare activities being done for disabled.
16.Write a brief essay on Patriarchy.
17.What is regionalism ?
18.What are the challenges of Unity in Diversity in Indian Society ?
19.Explain in brief the Plural Society.
20.What is meant by social Inequality.
21.Explain the importance of Education.
22.Write the characteristics of Industrialization.
23.Write the characteristics of Urbanization.
24.Write the differences between Westernization and Sanskritization.
25.Write a note on Brahmo Samaj.
26.Write the effects of Five Year Plans on Indian Society.
27.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Political Parties.
28.Write a note on Panchayat Samiti.
29.Explain the effects of Green Revolution.
30.Explain in brief Planned Industrialization.
31.Write a note on class structure and change.
32.Write a note on mass media and cultural change.
33.Discuss the effects of Globalization.
34.Explain in brief the Social Movement.
35.What do you understand by movement of Backward Classes.
36.Write a note on Women Movement.
37.What is Tribal Movement ?
38.Write the meaning of environment.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2009
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2009
- CBSE Board Geography Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Social Science 2009
- Bihar Board Class 12 Home Science 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Sample Paper of Chemistry For 2007
- Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper Of 2011
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2009
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Botany 2011 Sample paper
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Core 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Elective 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Home Science 2009
- ICSE Board Class 10 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 11 Accountancy
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Fine Arts
- Haryana Board Class 12 Entrepreneurship
- CBSE Board Science Syllabus for Class 10
- Haryana Board Class 12 Punjabi
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Music (Hindustani Vocal)
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Tamil(special)
- ICSE Board Class 10 Computer Science
- Manipur Board Class 11 Class 10 Mizo
- Gujarat Board Class 12 English Elective