Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Papers 2009
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2009 for Class 12 Physics
Time:- 3 Hours
Maximum Marks :- 75
(Sample Question Paper)
(i) Question Nos. 1 to 6 are very short answer type questions. Each question carries 2 marks. Maximum word linit of answer - 30 words.
(ii) Questions Nos. 7 to 12 are short answer type qu estions. Each question carries 3 marks. Maximum word limit of answer - 50 words.
(iii) Question Nos. 13 to 17 are short answer type q uestion. Each question carries 4 marks. Maximum word limit of answer - 75 words.
(iv) Question Nos. 18 to 22 are long answer type que stions. Each question.Carries 5 marks. Maximum word limit of answer - 150 words.
1.Why polarisation is not possible in sound waves ?
2.If at any point, electric field intensity is zero, can we accept electric
potential will also the same. If not so why not.66
3.Write the difference between electrochemical equiva lent and chemical equivalent. The north pole of magnet is made to brought near a metallic ring find the direction of induced current in the ring. Write it’ s concerting law.
“NAND” gate ls ls ls “NOT” gate How “NOT” gate is obtained from “NAND” gate. Write it’s truth table.
4.What is amplitude modulation ?
5.State Joule’s law of heat production.
What is Thomson’s effect. Explain positive and nega tive thomson effect.
6.Magnetic moment of magnetic wire is M. It is bended from one end at a distance of one third in L shape find revised magne tic moment.
A magnet in earth’s magnetic field oscillates 20 os cillation per minute. If intensity becomes double what is effect on time per iod.
7.Deduce an expression for self inductance of circula r coil. On what factors it will effected.
8.Draw electric circuit diagram for CE NPN Transistor as an amplifier write voltage gain and current gain for it.
9.What is P-N Junction diode ? Draw characteristic cu rve in forward and Reverse Bias.
10.What are microwaves ? How they are being transmitte d. Write its one use.
11.What is Laser Write it’s principle. Explain working of He-Ne Laser.
12.What is photo electric effect ? Write it’s low expl ain why photo electric effect is not seen below threshold energy.
13.Using Kirchhoff’s laws, determine the currents I 1 , I 2 and I 3 for the network shown below:
A leclanche cell gets balanced on the wire of poten tiomere at 280cm If a Daniel cell is joined in series with leclanche cell , then the balance point is obtained at 480cm. Compare the emf of two cells.
13.What do you mean by diffraction of light ? Find the position of nth secondary maxima by single slit.
What do you mean by Interference of light. Two wave , having approximately equal amplitude a 1 and a 2 and frequencyw. Find the resultant intensity in the case of constructive and destructive interference by superposition of them.
14.Why we combine two or more prism ? Find the conditi on for achromatism.
15.Deduce Lensmaker’s formula for refraction at thin l ens. What are the factors effecting focal length of lens.
What do you understand by compound microscope ? By drawing the ray diagram, obtain its magnifying power when the final image is formed at (1) least distance of distinct vision. (ii) At infi nit
16.Deduce an expression for torque on a bar magnet sus pended in a uniform magnetic field with the help of it write unit and d imensional formula.
17.What is electric flux ? Deduce value of electric fl ux linked with conductor
18.Deduce an expression for capacity of cylindrical Co ndensor. What are the
factor’s effecting its capacity.
19.Draw labelled diagram of pivoted coil galvanometer. Explain its principle.
20.In alternating current circuit a coil of self induc tance L and condensor of
capacity C connected in series calculate the follow ing:
(1) Resultant potential (2) Impedance
(3) Resonant frequency (4) Average power accumulatio n
What is motar starter ? Write its construction, pri nciple and working
with labelled diagram.
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Fashion Studies 2007
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 English Core 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Accountancy 2011
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi (Special Language) 2013-4
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Home Management, Nutrition & Textile 2013-SET-3
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2010
- CBSE Board Class 10 English Core 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Hindi 2013-2
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Political Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Functional English 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2008
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2005
- CBSE Board Class 11 Economics 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 Bengali(Special)
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 English Literature
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Marathi (special)
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Sociology
- CBSE Board 12th Functional English Syllabus
- Haryana Board Class 12 Economics
- CBSE Board Social Science Syllabus for Class 10
- ICSE Board Class 10 Chemistry
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Art
- CBSE Board Class 8 Science