Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Papers 2008
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2008 for Class 12 Physics
Time Allowed : 3 Hrs. Max. Marks 60
1. You must write "Question Paper Series" in the circle at top left side of title page of
2. While answering your questions, you must indicate on your answer book the same
question no. as appeared in your question paper.
3. Do not leave blank page / pages in your answer-book.
4. All questions are compulsory.
5. Internal choice is given in some questions.
6. Use log tables, if necessary.
7. Answers should be brief and to the point.
8. Question Nos 1-8 are MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying "1" mark each,
Question Nos. 9-16 are short answer type carrying "2" marks each, Question Nos.
17-24 are short answer type carrying "3" marks each and Question Nos. 25-27 are
long answer type carrying "4" marks each.
Q1. The S.I. unit of Electric charge is :
(a) Coulomb (b) Ampere (c) Weber (d) Volt 1
Q2. The best conductor among following is :
(a) Iron (b) Copper (c) Silver (d) Alluminium 1
Q3. The torque experienced by magnetic dipole having dipole moment " M " placed in
uniform magnetic field (B) is :
(a) B × M (b) M × B (c) Zero (d) None of these 1
Q4. The Lenz's law is in direct consequence of
(a) Conservation of momentum (b) Conservation of charge
Q5. The image formed by concave lens is :
(a) Real (b) Virtual
Q6. Optical fibre works on the principle of
(a) Refraction of light (b) Diffraction of light
(c) Polarization of light (d) Total Internal Reflection 1
Q7. The energy equivalent of 1 gm of substance is :
(a) 9×10 13 J
Q8. A.C. is converted into D.C. by
(a) Transistor (b) Amplifier (c) Rectifier (d) Oscillator 1
Q9. What do you mean by conservation of charge, give two examples.
Calculate the electrical capacitance of parallel plate capacitor. 2
Q10. Calculate the equivalent resistance between A and B in following network. 2
Q11. Calculate the magnetic field due to current carrying straight solenoid. 2
Q12. State and explain the Faradays' laws of electro-magnetic Induction. 2
Q13. Draw a labelled ray diagram of compound Microscope. 2
A 4.5 cm needle is placed 12 cm away from a convex mirror of focal length 15cm.
Give the location of image and magnification.
Q14. Define and explain Brewster's law. 2
Q15. Differentiate Conductor, Insulator and Semi-conductor on the basis of Energy-Bands.2
Q16. Explain principle of reflection on the basis of Hygen's Principle. 2
Q17. On the basis of Einstein's photoelectric equation, explain the laws of photoelectric
The work function of Cesium metal is 2.14 ev. when light of frequency 6×10 14 Hz
is incident on the metal surface then find
(a) Maximum kinetic energy of the emitted electrons
(b) Stopping potential
Q18. State and explain laws of radioactive decay and find expression for half life of
radioactive substance. 3
Q19. Define Mean Value & R.M.S. value of AC and find expression for Mean Value
of AC. 3
Q20. Explain the working of transistor of Common-Emitter amplifier. 3
What is "AND" Gate, write its logic symbol, Boolean expression and truth table.
Q21. What is modulation, why it is needed and how amplitude modulated wave is
detected ? 3
Q22. Show that EM waves are transverse in nature. 3
Q23. Define Drift velocity of electron in a conductor and establish relation between
drift velocity and electric current. 3
Q24. (a) Decode the following carbon-resistor having colour codes as, Black-Yellow -
Green & Silver.
(b) Define Eddy currents.
(c) What is function of transducer in Communication System. 3
Q25. Establish the Len's Maker's formula for convex lens stating the new Cartisian Sign
Define Diffraction of light and explain diffraction of light at single slit. 4
Q26. Calculate electric field due to electric dipole at a point lying on its equitorial line.4
Q27. Define diamagnetism, give properties of paramagnetism and explain the domain
theory of ferromagnetism. 4
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 History 2007
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Social Science 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Crop Production 2013-SET-2
- CBSE Board Class 12 Political Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 9 English Core 2010
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology 2005
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Functional English 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2007
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Biology 2007
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Business Economics 2013-SET-3
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Biology 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Psychology 2007
- CBSE Board Class 11 English Elective 2008
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Computer Science 2007
- CBSE Board Class 10 Social Science 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy 2010
- CBSE Board Class 12 Geography 2010
- CBSE Board 12 Business Studies Previous Year Question Paper 2007
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- Haryana Board Class 12 Military Science
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Functional English
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 10 Urdu Core
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Science
- West Bengal Board Class 9 Syllabus For Science
- CBSE Board Class 11 Psychology
- Gujarat Board Class 9 English Core
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 Biology
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Kannada(Special)
- ICSE Board Class 10 Home Science