Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Papers 2007
Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Papers 2007 for Class 12 Physics
Time : 3 Hours Max Marks : 60
Section – A
(Very short Answer type) 10x2=20 Marks
i) Answer all questions.
ii) Each question carries 2 marks.
1. What is Doppler Effect ? Mention any two of its applications.
2. Why is ‘Red Light’ used in danger signal ?
3. Which phenomenon of light establishes its transverse nature of
4. Define Magnetic permeability of a magnetic material Mention S.I.
unit of relative Magnetic permeability ?
5. Explain why electric lines of force do not intersect ?
6. Why the internal resistance of a voltmeter is very high ?
7. Give the principle on which a transformer works Mention the use of a
8. What do you understand by the Dual nature of matter ?
9. What is ‘mass defect’ ? How is it related to the binding energy of a
10. What is meant by ‘Forward Biasing’ of a p-n junction diode ? Give
the figure.Section – B
(Short Answer Type) 6 x 4 = 24 marks
i) Answer any SIX of the following Questions.
ii) Each Question carries 4 marks.
11. a) Explain the phenomenon of ‘Beats’ Two turning forks give 4
beats per second when sounded simultaneously. The frequency of
one of the tuning forks is 384 Hz.
b) When the other fork is loaded with wax, six beats per second are
produced. What is the frequency of the second fork ?
12. Draw the diagram of a Ramsden eyepiece and explain its working.
13. How do you account for the appearance of bright and dark bands in
the Yo ung’s Double Slit experiment ? Give the relevant formulae.
14. How are the magnetic moments of two short bar magnets compared
by equal distance method in Tan A position ? Two bar magnets are
arranged one after the other in Tan A position at equal distances. If
they produced deflections of 30º and 60º with the needle, find the
ratio of their magnetic moments.
15. Three capacitors of capacitance 2 ìF, 4 ìF and 6 ìF are connected
in parallel and a p.d. of 12 v is applied calculate the charge on each
16. Explain how a moving coil galvanometer can be converted into
(a) a Voltmeter and (b) an Ammeter.
17. What is Mosley’s law ? Explain briefly its importance.
18. What is Nuclear Fission ? How is it different from Nuclear Fusion ?Section – C
(Eassy Type Question) 2 x 8 = 16 Marks
i) Answer any TWO of the following Questions.
ii) All Questions carry 8 marks each.
19. a) Discuss the origin and properties of different kinds of Spectra ? (6)
b)Explain Fraunhofer Lines on the basis of Buuseu-Kirchoff
20. a)Explain, with the help of a diagram, the principle of
Wheatstone’s Bridge. (2)
b) Describe how it is used to determine the specific resistance of the
material of the given wire. (4)
c) A known resistance of 15 Ù is connected in the left gap and an
unknown resistance in the right gap of a Metre - Bridge. When the
bridge is balanced, balancing length is found to be 60 cm. Find the
unknown resistance. (2)
21. a) Explain the principle of Transistor (2)
b) Describe how a transistor can be used as an amplifier (common
emitter mode) (4)
c) Calculate the current amplification factor (â) when change in
collector current is 0.5 m A for a change in base current of 10 ì (2)
Andhra Pradesh Board Best Sellers
In order to keep pace with technological advancement and to cope up with Andhra Pradesh Board examinations, Pearson group has launched Edurite to help students by offering Books and CDs of different courses online.
Get help on Andhra Pradesh Board Sample Question Paper for class 12 Now
Board Sample Paper
- ICSE Board Class 10 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Chemistry 2009
- CBSE Board Class 10 Science 2008
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Animal Husbandry 2013-SET-4
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2005
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2011
- Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Commerce Sample paper 2011
- CBSE Board Home Science Sample Papers for Class 12 for year 2011
- Gujarat Board Class 12 Math 2007
Previous Year Paper
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Physics 2011
- CBSE Board Class 11 History 2009
- CBSE Board Class 9 Math 2009
- CBSE Board Class 12 Computer Science 2011
- CBSE Board Class 12 Functional English 2010
- CBSE Board Class 11 Biology 2009
- CBSE Board Class 11 Physics 2005
- CBSE Board Class 12 Economics 2009
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Russian
- Himachal Pradesh Board Class 11 French
- Rajasthan Board Class 11 Computer Science
- Haryana Board Class 10 Punjabi
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Syllabus For Economics
- Manipur Board Class 10 Paite
- Gujarat Board Class 9 Science
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 9 Sindhi special
- Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 French
- Maharashtra Board Class 12 Botany syllabus